Effortlessly get in-depth sports coverage, analysis, box scores and news for the Philadelphia Eagles, 76ers, Phillies, Flyers and Union.
With the Philly Sports Now App, you can be the first to know with the latest verified updates from the Philadelphia Inquirer, Daily News and Philly.com.
WITH PHILLY SPORTS NOW YOU CAN:
• READ THE LATEST sports articles, blogs and galleries.
• ACCESS TEAM DATA including team schedules, rosters, standings, stats and scores.
• BE THE FIRST TO KNOW about injuries, trades and results with customizable breaking news notifications.
• GET ONLY THE CONTENT YOU WANT for news and notifications by selecting your favorite Philadelphia sports teams.
• Alerts and Reminders - never forget an upcoming game again with alerts and reminders.
• Latest Tweets - conveniently view our latest tweets in the news feed.
• Score Cards - quickly access pregame and postgame box scores within the app.
APPLE WATCH - FEATURES:
• Get the latest notifications, headlines and scores conveniently on your Apple Watch screen.
Have feedback? Reach out to our support team under Settings > Feedback.
We've implemented several bug fixes and performance improvements to make the Philly Sports Now app even better.
We'd love to hear your feedback as we continue to develop enhancements and fix bugs. Reach out to our support team under Settings > Feedback.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app seems to be hanging all of the time.
I am using an iPhone 6s with 128 GB of storage.
I will start off by saying I love the info on the app and the easy to use options. But, there seems to be some loading problems, especially when looking at the schedule and stats pages. I have the i phone XR, just in case ppl are wondering if it’s my phone, I don’t believe it’s that. If the developers could clear these loading and lagging problems up, I would def give this app a 5 star rating. Thank you
One star for user experience
The sports section is the only reason I subscribe to the Inquirer. This rating is specifically for the app itself, as the content would get a five-star rating from me. For years now, the bottom half of most articles runs off the screen for any iPhone I’ve had from 6 through 11. This makes the user experience needlessly poor and it makes it difficult for me to stay subscribed to the Inquirer. Love the concept of the app, love the content, and if that issue was fixed for me I’d give it five stars. Just my own experience with this app.
- Philadelphia Media Network (Digital), LLC
- 47.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Philadelphia Media Network (Digital), LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.