Med Gas Log is the simplest & quickest cloud logbook app for anaesthetics, critical care, regional blocks, prehospital and retrieval medicine.
Cloud functionality means that your data is backed up seamlessly. This fully functional logbook logs all mandatory fields for the Royal College of Anaesthetists (RCoA) and produces a compliant RCoA report, to evidence on-going professional development and equivalence.
It is iOS7+ compatible and is latest iOS stable.
- Log and save data with or without internet access
- Log mandatory RCoA and ANZCA required fields
- View and edit saved data
- Sync your data across devices (ie save on iphone, view on ipad)
- Your data will be saved automatically to our secure server
- Produce full RCoA reports filterable by date
- Export data as a csv file for safe keeping
iGaslog users - please note that we are working on an import feature for data import but this has not yet been implemented.
A subscription is required after the trial period ends to log data and generate a report.
The subscription allows data entry and production of a report.
No subscription is required to access previous data and download a spreadsheet of your data.
- A free trial period of 7 days for new users
- A subscription is for a 30 day period
- The subscription is £1.49 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- It will automatically renew unless turned off for 24 hours before the end of the current 30 day period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- The account will be charged within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period.
- Subscriptions are managed by the user in the settings menu.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Updated operations and regional blocks
Ratings and Reviews
- Medberry Ltd
- 11.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Medberry Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- MedGasLog-CloudService $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.