Rated the #1 Headache and Migraine Tracking App. Join close to 3 million users who are taking control of their headaches and migraine.
Migraine Buddy’s Best Features to Track, Identify, Analyse and Take Control:
- Track attacks, manage symptoms and find triggers
- Analyse attacks across time and discover patterns
- Receive reports designed by the best specialists
- Specialised weather analysis including pressure forecast for trigger management
- Educate and empower yourself to gain the most out of your consultations with medical professionals
- Community-sourced knowledge and chat groups
- [MBplus] Predict risks, anticipate attacks and find the best reliefs to recover faster
- [MBplus] Specialist coaching plans designed by specialists to help you take control quicker
- [MBplus] Advanced reports, including advanced weather pattern analysis, trigger analysis, symptom analysis
- [MBplus] Actionable programs that help you reach your migraine goals faster
Customisable Attack Recording
Track every aspect of a migraine, and customise it to your needs. Remove, add and rearrange screens to your liking. Discover insights on different triggers, symptoms, medication and relief methods, and how each of them interact in each attack.
The 48 Hour Pressure Forecast and our Weather Prediction graphs allow you to manage your weather triggers. Plan around upcoming pressure changes and weather variation to minimise headaches or migraine attacks.
Automatic Sleep Recording identifies a relationship between your sleeping routine and the onset of your attacks. Find places of improvement for your sleep routine and reduce your attacks in an actionable manner.
Exportable Reports for your Doctor
Reduce your migraine and headache frequencies with the reports, designed by headache and migraine specialists.
- Diary Report, a detailed report of a specified time period that includes triggers, symptoms and pain level, suitable for specific analysis and diagnosis
- Migraine Impact Report, a high-level, overall summary report that includes the impact of migraine on daily activities, suitable for examining an overall trend
An Active Community
A welcoming community with nearly 3 million users actively participating to support each other and share knowledge. Join through chat groups or on our socials and find people who are going through the same thing as you.
Migraine Insights & News
An in-app newsfeed with regular posts related to migraine. Learn about migraine, know more about the app and be aware of the latest migraine news. Answer questionnaires and learn about the other users.
Want specialised help? Get MBplus!
Need guidance? Want results faster? With MBplus, you’ll get:
- 7-day Weather Forecast to help you anticipate your migraine
- Advanced Reports for the best insights on your attacks
- Advanced weather analysis report
- Trigger analysis report
- Symptoms analysis report
- Specialised features based on AI to enhance your attack recording experience
- Trigger suggestions
- Trigger and symptom predictions
- Migraine attack predictions
- Tailored coaching with a qualified nutritionist and migraine coach
- Actionable Programs to help you reach your migraine goals faster
MBplus is optional for users - the core features of the app are always free for everyone.
This is the Gentle Gooseberry Update!
- We’ve made a few bug and performance improvements for a more pleasant experience.
- You now have access to the new dark theme on the summary screen!
- We’ve improved the experience to help you easily record your first attack and receive your first report in the app.
If you encounter any bugs after the update, please drop me a message at email@example.com.
Wishing you a migraine-free day ahead!
Jenny and the Migraine Buddy Team.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic app with a nice and simple UI
As someone who has suffered from migraines for my entire life I was always trying to find an effective way to track them and record details. However, I kept having trouble remembering and keeping everything organized. I love this app because it’s so easy to enter the info, but it also has a good amount of detail. It compiles the data and presents it to you in an interesting way that can help you get a new perspective on symptoms, triggers, and your body’s patterns. I especially like the sleep tracking part (it’s linked to my FitBit, but it can also link to an Apple Watch), as that is one of my main triggers, and having definitive information about my sleep schedule can really help me predict and prevent migraines. The resources are helpful and the chat forum is a wonderful place to discuss your experiences with other migraine sufferers, as well as to get advice or tips on how to manage your migraines.
My main issues with the app are mostly that there are occasionally typos, which can sometimes make it feel slightly less professional, and that the layout could probably be improved a little (it’s quite bland and sometimes things kinda blur together).
If I were to suggest anything I would suggest the ability to make a more in-depth profile and the option to do private messaging. I believe it would be quite helpful to be able to have one-on-one conversations with people you might have met through the forum.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your strong support! You can send your buddy link to other users and start a one to one chat with them. Just post in a group chat your buddy link adding @user name you want to have a private conversation with.
Feel free to contact me directly at Jenny@healint.com if needed.
Single most helpful tool in 15+years
As someone who’s struggled with chronic debilitating migraines for over 15 years and tried so so many different things without any success... I’d also tried many different tracking methods and finally decided that tracking wasn’t going to help, but hinder, as it caused too much focus on the migraines and I needed to focus on living. But this app has changed all of that!!! THANK YOU Migraine Buddy for creating something that helps me do both! For helping me easily, quickly and simply input data about my migraines, keep track, and keep living my life to the best of my ability. But ALSO, the oh so helpful tools, connection with the community, reports, weather (my biggest trigger has always been barometric pressure!! - and now for the first time EVER I have the ability to plan to the hour of when I can take my meds or know when I’m going to start going downhill just to know even if I can’t take one of my meds... it’s helps to know if I need to buck up or to go lay down if I can), ability to see patterns, etc... this app and its tools has been the single most helpful thing in the last decade for me of communicating with my doctors, identifying my auras, and figuring out what actually helps. Thank you!! All in a way that doesn’t take over my life and keep me fixated on my migraines - they are already present enough!
If you have migraines and are thinking about this app - GET IT!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for such a great review!
I finally feel it’s “not all in my head.”
I didn’t download the app at first as the price is too steep for a subscription for me at this time — yet another possible form of migraine relief I am priced out of. I am beyond grateful I decided to download the free version anyway. As most sufferers know, any tool(s) is/are better than none when dealing with migraine and more often than not trying something, anything is at least worth a shot if relief may be possible.
What the developers offer in the free version is remarkably helpful. The features are so helpful and remind me I’m not alone and that migraines are not simply “not all in my head” but a truly disabling condition. Being able to track what’s happening in a user friendly interface vs. trying to remember an episode that is more often than not too disorienting to precisely recall gives me hope I can get a better grip on triggers, patterns, and ultimately better coping strategies.
I plan to subscribe as soon as my finances allow. Migraine Buddy is more than just a buddy even for those that can’t currently afford the premium version — it’s an encouraging friend that makes coping with the pain of migraine something you do not have to suffer alone. Thanks again developers for creating and offering this tool.
Developer Response ,
Wow "Quzy69-543" thank you so much for your terrific 5🌟 review on behalf of the whole Migraine Buddy team:) It is very heartwarming to read that our app is so helpful to you and it has now become your best "buddy" to track your migraine triggers and symptoms. Don't hesitate to reach out to our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance. Your support means a lot to us and we are always here to help you! You are not alone. 💖 Jenny
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HEALINT PTE. LTD.
- 122 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015-2021 Healint Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan $9.99
- Annual Plan $69.99
- Candyland Theme $0.99
- Starry Night Theme $0.99
- Autumn Harvest Theme $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.