Do you drive for Uber, Lyft or another platform? Use the ultimate rideshare driver assistant to boost your earnings 30% or more with automatic mileage tracking, expense tracking, and smart driver Pro Tools that help you plan the best routes and get more pings. Start your free 14-day trial today!
- SherpaShare automatically tracks your driving mileage for business and tax purposes using advanced tracking technology. You'll get the tax deduction you deserve with almost no effort. Our users save on average $6,900 per year! Use our web dashboard to manage your finances
and expense in one place.
- SherpaShare Pro Tool set helps you make more money with real time insight about when and where to drive and how to drive.
- SherpaShare provides deep analytics for your work so you can stay top of your job.
- SherpaShare connects you with our large driver community and chat with other drivers. Get real-time info, help, and support.
- SherpaShare gives you exclusive access to huge driver saving on wears and gears.
• Automatically tracks all your mileage using your phone’s GPS
• Makes tracking revenue and expenses effortless
• IRS-compliant mileage log
• Securely backed-up in the cloud with all your financial information in one place, and accessible from every device.
• Connects you with a community of other drivers for insights into real-time road conditions, work-related questions, and stories.
• Real-time data intelligence for your ride sharing gig
• Access to more money making opportunities
GET THE TAX DEDUCTION YOU DESERVE:
If you use your personal vehicle for work, every mile you drive is worth 53.5 cents as a tax deduction or mileage reimbursement. Keeping a manual mileage log is time-consuming and a major hassle. With SherpaShare's advanced tracking technology, drivers can log more miles due to the improved accuracy and "always on" nature of our service. SherpaShare also gives you peace of mind while allowing you to focus on maximizing your earnings.
• If you drive 10,000 miles a year, your mileage deduction would be $5,350. That’s 10,000 miles x $0.535 (standard mileage rate) = $5,350. That’s money you won’t need to pay in taxes or money that you get back from your employer as a reimbursement!
• The average SherpaShare customer is logging $6,900 in mileage deductions or reimbursements.
• Integrates seamlessly with sherpashare web dashboard using the same login.
• All your mileage and expenses are securely backed up in one place.
BECOME A SHERPASHARE MEMBER:
Upgrade to our premium membership to access all of our features for $5.99/month recurring or $59.99/year recurring.
"A 12-mile business drive earns you $6.48 in deductions, more than the cost of SherpaShare premium membership for one month."
" Your SherpaShare subscription can be reimbursed or tax-deducted as a business expense”
If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a price according to the selected plan. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Monthly subscriptions renew each month, and annual subscriptions renew each year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. SherpaShare Tracker has been designed to limit iOS GPS usage, so it uses a nominal amount of battery power.
HAVE A PROBLEM? - CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
• Email: email@example.com
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/sherpashare
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/sherpashare
• Term: www.sherpashare.com/terms
• Privacy: www.sherpashare.com/privacy
Better and faster tracking
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works for Me
As a new driver to Lyft, Uber and Postmates, as well as a shuttle van driver for a property management company, I appreciate the growing number of apps being created to accommodate rideshare drivers. I’ve used another popular self-employment accounting app for my kettle corn concession biz, which can be adapted to my rideshare driving, but I appreciate that SherpaShare is designed specifically for rideshare drivers utilizing multiple platforms. The UI is friendly and intuitive. Modifications for my particular situation are easy to do. I would like to see more detailed information about each ride’s start and stop points (addresses, landmarks, etc.). If I don’t keep up with categorizing each ride it can be challenging to remember which one is which. I am evaluating other apps to use either with or independent of my kettle corn business and at this point SherpaShare is in the lead.
Best for ride sharing so far, but needs some polish
SherpaShare does indeed do the work for you at a reasonable cost. If the company remains committed with enhancements and updates, it will own this market.
Taking all automatic approach (even integrating with an Automatic adapter), the app lacks real time trip tagging and manual trip entry. Relying on a server and web portal for the above features removes some of the app’s elegance. I would find the ability to relate SherpaShare’s trips to individual trips useful in case of an audit; on the other hand, logging trips en masse does mean the cost of picking up a fare is tracked with appropriate mileage deduction.
SherpaShare also focuses on Uber drivers despite allowing tagging of virtually every rideshare service known. The app would be improved if it supported Lyft as thoroughly as it does Uber. Since navigation apps like Waze are integrated with Lyft and Uber’s Driver apps, there may be appropriate APIs to deeply enhance SherpaShare.
The premium features, although useful, also focus on Uber more than Lyft. Of exceptional note is the chat feature. If one wishes to enjoy political diatribes, rudeness and obscenity, jump right in! I, however, would encourage policing of user names, behavior and posting by a moderator.
Overall, unless something better comes out, I’ll be using SherpaShare.
SherpaShare was recommended to me by a fellow driver. It runs noiselessly in the background with simple, single notification reminders to nudge me to review and categorize my trips. I seem to respond to this “quiet” prompting more readily than with the other mileage tracking app I’d tried previously. I love how simple it is to categorize trips and how the map is shown so you can readily recall the trip if you don’t label it right away. I would like to be able to recall previously labeled trips in case I accidentally mislabel something. I’m sure that’s a feature but I haven’t intuitively found it yet. Great app overall. Looking forward to discovering more functionality.
- SherpaShare, Inc
- 97.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Sherpashare, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- SherpaShare Membership Premium Subscription $5.99
- SherpaShare Membership Premium Subscription $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.