The “Little Stories” series is a collection of fairy tales in which your kid plays the main role. It's quite simple – just enter your kid's name and gender into the settings window and enjoy reading fairy tales about your son or daughter.
To make it even cooler, we've added beautiful melodies and wonderful pictures to help you raise your child by giving him or her only positive examples. Moreover, you can also make your own audiobooks! Just spend a few minutes to voice-over the story.
Let love and kindness fill your family’s leisure time to make your life and the world around you happier!
Why “Little Stories”?
• 1000+ pictures
• Gender determines the choice of illustrations
• 25 exciting fairy tales so far and more to come
• Enchanting music accompanies each story
• You can create audiobooks by recording your own voice!
• 1st place in the “Entertainment” category of Rating Runet in 2018!
• 1st place in the “App For Kids” category of Golden App in 2016!
• 3rd place in the “Entertainment” category of Golden App in 2017!
• A Monkey Manners Tale (FREE)
• The Brave Eaglet (FREE)
• The Magic Christmas Tree (FREE)
• A Secret in the Night
• The Sea Lily
• Brighter Than A Star
• Who Is the First?
• The Fruit Kingdom
• The Little Nail’s Adventures
• How To Reach A Star
• A Curious Mouse
• The Union of Three Planets
• True Friendship
• A Stegosaur Story
• A Guest on the Farm
• My Friend the Dolphin
• Not Like Everyone Else
• Rose-Colored Glasses
• Hello Puddle!
• I Can Do It!
• How to Follow Your Dream
• Forest School
• The Lonely Puppy
• Thanking the Clouds
We’d like to tell you more about the process behind creating stories for kids so that you have a better idea about the hard work we put into “Little Stories”.
1) It all begins with searching for an author. He/she can live in any country of the world, but the important thing is that he/she is able to create an interesting and insightful story. Before writing a bedtime story, the author has to read the conditions first. For example, the story may not contain more than 50 scenes (each of which can consist of 146 symbols max.) otherwise the text won’t fit into the app. Once the story has been completed, the next stage can begin.
2) It is now time to create the storyboard. A storyboard is a selection of simple sketches for each of the illustrations of the story. It gives us a better idea about the visual images of the children’s story.
3) Once the storyboard has been approved, we move on to searching for an illustrator. It should be noted that not all styles might be appropriate for a certain bedtime story and, therefore, it’s important to achieve a perfect fit between the story and the illustration style.
4) Meanwhile, the composer creates the melody. Both the story itself and the artist’s illustrations serve as inspiration for the creation of music. The composer also has conditions to meet: the melody must be soothing and prepare children for a good night’s sleep since most often stories are read for bedtime.
5) What’s more, we also translate our stories for kids into other languages.
6) But that’s not the end! It’s important to see how the book for kids looks inside the app. Line breaks should be checked to make sure the text looks nice and neat. This is done by two professionals: the programmer and the tester.
7) Only after this final step do we release the story for kids. This entire process might take anywhere from two to nine months. So, it’s a hard, but interesting, journey!
We continuously add new fairy tales to our collection!
Fairy tales are designed for kids aged 3+.
Follow us on: facebook.com/diveomedia
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My kids love this app!!
I’ve had this app for about a year now. I absolutely love it, my boys love it. They really enjoy being able to put there name into the stories. I see a lot of people saying that the stories are pricey or they want them to be free, personally I think it’s a reasonable price for a children’s book compared to store prices plus the bonus of the convince of being in your home already. I only wish that we could add more names to the story I have two boys I read to at bedtime and only one gets to be the main character. I always have to insert their name into another character luckily, my youngest isn’t old enough yet to know his name isn’t really there my six year old however enjoys letting him know. Overall fantastic app!! Teaches them life lessons also which is always a plus.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this kind review. We try to make this app as good as possible. Adding more names is really hard, because it has to make the story very different. We should focus on different connections: brother-brother, brother-sister, sister-sister. Unfortunately, we are not sure if we will add this feature in the future. But we are working on the voiceover by parents right now and in August we release the version 2.0. Hope you will like it!
I have had this app for a while. I loved that I could personalize the story with my child’s name. One day, I unknowingly purchased all of the stories.. I did not see anything any option for the story to be narrated by a voice in the app. As I was reading in the app tonight, we used the recording button and wouldn’t you know, the app recorded my voice telling the story. Personalization on top of personalization. It is amazing. Our eyes lit up. We are so in love. And the app keeps on giving. Thank you to the creators of this app. Now, even when I'm not present in a room with my daughter, she can hear me telling the story!
Developer Response ,
Yes! That was the whole point. We wanted kids be more closer to their parents even if parents not at home. Thank you for 5 stars!
Why the Cost? And More Holiday Books
So I downloaded this app so I can read to my upcoming nephew and I opened the app to add his gender and name after that I had started to look around for a few good books to read when I found out that it cost to read some of the books the only one I could read to him was The Brave Eaglet and I saw some good books that cost. One thing that you could add is no cost for all single books but the jumble of books can cost.
Aunt Kit-kat here so I’m so happy about the Christmas book please make them stay and also more holiday books should be made.
Developer Response ,
Our pricing policy didn't change since beginning when the app had only 4 books. We know that we have to change it and we are working on it. Christmas book will always stay for free. But we are working on the new free book as well. Thank you for 5 stars! We hope you enjoy reading our books. Best wishes!
- Diveo Media OU
- 209.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Diveo Media OU
- In-App Purchases
- Books for Kids: monthly $7.99
- All Books for Kids $9.99
- The Magic Christmas Tree
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.