CatoAudio—in one simple, elegant app—provides instant access to the expert perspectives, compelling insights, and insider viewpoints offered by Cato Institute and Libertarianism.org podcasts. Includes favorites such as the Cato Daily Podcast and Libertarianism.org's Free Thoughts.
Wherever you may be listening, CatoAudio has all the features you expect from a high quality podcast app:
* SUBSCRIBE & NOTIFY - Subscribe to obtain the podcasts you want and receive notifications when new ones are available.
* MINI-PLAYER - Listen to one podcast while browsing for others.
* DOWNLOAD - Store podcasts for listening at your convenience or for when you're offline.
* FULLY INTEGRATED – Set CatoAudio to play in the background so you can lock your phone and listen, or integrate with AirPlay anywhere, any time.
UPDATED IN v1.4
• iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus users can now experience an extra layer of depth and feedback with haptics
• Rich notifications (iOS 10 and above) provide episode details without having to unlock your device; Get alerts for new episodes with podcast art, episode titles and duration, and play or download episodes directly from notifications
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Priceless content. Functionality could be better.
Cato provides so much great content through this app, it is unreal!
I wish the app had better search and play functions.
Auto-play features would be nice; or features to play content that is chronologically- or topic-related. Like most video streaming services do: “next episode will start in...”
It is more that worthwhile for its content!
Easy to use, excellent speakers
It’s refreshing to hear Cato speakers. Experts who are easy to understand, are not trying to intentionally mislead the audience, and base what they say on solid understanding of history and science.
It feels like that scene in Airplane where everyone who talks to the main character kills himself to end the boredom.
- The Cato Institute
- 36.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Cato Institute
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.