InShot - Handy, Comprehensive and Fun!
- Trim video
- Cut/Delete middle part of a video
- Merge videos
- Adjust video speed
- Blur border for photo and video. Make it square ready for Instagram.
- Colored border to make it square ready.
- Move video/photo inside the square.
Music , Effects & Voice-overs
- Add your own music to video, like mp3 files and other format.
- Lots of fun sound effects.
- Add voice-overs.
- Easy to sync sound and video, with timeline features.
- Volume control for both original video sound and mp3 songs.
Text & Emoji
- Add text on video and photo.
- Add emoji on photo.
- With timeline features, easy to sync text and emoji with video.
- Lots of Photo filters
- Unique Video filters
- Rotate, Flip photo or video.
- Photo Collage
- High video output resolution.
- Share to social apps, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
InShot Pro Unlimited Subscription
- With an InShot Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and advertisements will be removed automatically.
- InShot Pro Unlimited subscription is billed monthly or annually at the rate corresponding to the selected plan. In addition, a one-time payment will be offered if needed, which is not one of the subscription plan.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Your problems or suggestions are important to us!
- Chroma Key
- Mask for PIP
- Film grain for video adjust
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
InShot is the best but I wish it had more features
Skip the stuff in parentheses because it’s not that important
The app is very good and every feature it has works the better than any app I’ve tried and is easier to use than any app I’ve tried but there should be some more developments as far as text effects and effects in general go. So like more transitions and more filters and way more video effects like we need vhs and all that jazz. An update like this would bring the app to another level. Tho I still prefer inshot because it’s so easy to navigate and use. (like for instance, video star is a very good app with almost all the qualities I need to edit like a pro even if u don’t have a computer u don’t need one with video star but it’s complicated af whereas inshot has all the basic edits that one would receive on their phone to edit and they work perfectly the way they word the effects is easy to understand which is something video star struggles with. Because all of us aren’t editing experts and I don’t know what half of VideoStars effects do because there’s no explanation or little summary and/or it’s worded the correct way and by correct I mean by the actual name. Which most of us have no knowledge of the actual name of effects we use everyday)
Best Video Editor App Ever!! BUT...
This is by far the best video editor app I’ve ever used. I’m a new vlogger and i get the most vlog-like videos using it. It allows me to speed up or slow down my videos, add filters/ adjust brightness, contrast, saturation etc, I can also add pictures to my videos and record voice clippings in the app. There’s also a feature for adding text to the screen.
However, my biggest problem is the saving process. I make >4 minutes videos and it takes like half an hour to save videos. Sometimes after I’ve waited that long it goes off to say that ‘save failed’ and I have to do it all over again! Very frustrating. Next thing is I can only save one draft at a time so I can’t edit 2 vlogs at once or else the other one will be deleted. I also don’t like it that sometimes if I pause my editing and go do something on other apps, when I re-enter the app, all my editing has been lost. I would like to be able to use actual songs instead of just tracks and sound effects.
Lastly, it would be nice if the app noted me that I need a little more storage space BEFORE I wait almost an hour for a video to process and then I have to try clear some space and go back in the app only to find that my editing has been lost and I have to do it all over again.
Other than these things, editing my videos for my new vlog is easiest using InShot. I would recommend it to anyone.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment, we will improve on it.
I love this app but...
I think this is one of the best, most useful apps, I have used for editing. I love making edits so this has made it easier. I think that if you guys could probably make it so we could use our own sound, from our own other videos, like Video Star, it would make it so much easier. I also think that it would make it so much easier to edit and a whole lot less annoying if you could put a transition wherever you want. Of course, some people might not like having that so you could make it so you can turn it off when you please. I can tell you I would not like to have the “new option” all the time.I would also like more options to make your videos/edits better. I think a great idea would be adding options to click and hold on to add an effect whenever and where ever you like, like Musically. Lastly, the most annoying thing ever on this app, is that when adding a transition it messes with the sound and time. Couldn’t you add the transition in without messing with the time or sound? I, also, absolutely, HATE the fact that there is no freaking back arrow. It takes about 10 times as slow as it should be taking because I make one small mistake and have to start all over. Thank you for the time, I absolutely love this app and would definitely request this to anyone looking for an editing app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- InstaShot Inc.
- 135.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © InShot
- In-App Purchases
- InShot Pro (1 month) $3.99
- InShot Pro (1 year) $14.99
- Remove watermark and ad $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.