From the Coca-Cola London Eye to Madame Tussauds, Kew Gardens to The London Dungeon, Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off tour and more, discover London for less with the London Explorer Pass App.
• Use the interactive digital guidebook and maps to plan your trip around the city. Find out all the information you need about London’s landmarks and attractions and how to travel around the city using London transport networks.
• Enjoy exclusive discounts and special offers just for Explorer Pass holders. Save money on a trip to the West End with discounted tickets to top shows including Wicked, Les Misérables, Phantom of The Opera, The Lion King, Book Of Mormon and lots more.
• Escape from the city with great offers and discounts on days out of London too. Visit Harry Potter Studio Tour, Stonehenge, Warwick Castle, Oxford and Cambridge.
• When it’s time to leave there are also great discounts on the Heathrow Express.
Simply choose how many attractions you want to visit from 20 of the top attractions in London, download a mobile ticket instantly to your iPhone or iPad and start exploring the vibrant capital of the United Kingdom.
Save time, money and stress with the London Explorer Pass App, the ultimate sightseeing companion.
Bonjour, Hallo and Hola to everyone exploring London for less!
We have added new languages to the London Explorer Pass app which is now available in French, German and Spanish!
While we were tinkering away under the hood we also:
• Improved the way mobile tickets load into the app
• Made it easier to sync your pass to the app
• Got rid of some irritating bugs and made some performance improvements
As always, we appreciate all your feedback. Please continue to let us know any suggestions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The “hop on hop off” bus tours are way overbooked, causing you to have to wait for several buses to pass or try and cram onto a bus that is standing room only with Zero air conditioning. This pass is NOT A TICKET to any of the attractions, you still have to wait with the masses in VERY long lines just to show your pass and get a printed ticket, THEN you get to wait in another long line to gain entry to the attraction, or book a reserved time slot for a later show. Needless to say, we tried the bus, but ended up just taking the underground back to the hotel and wasted 3 of the attraction passes that we had purchased because of the super long lines (several hours long). I would DEFINITELY NOT recommend this waste of money pass.
- The Leisure Pass Group Limited
- 38.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 - The Leisure Pass group Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.