Easily manage your mileage deduction, no pc needed
Mileage log accurately records your trips, automatically calculate IRS deductible amount, and provide a strong editorial management capabilities, allowing you to efficiently and easily achieve IRS tax mileage deduction data collection and calculations on your iPhone, no pc needed.
1. High degree of automation
Mileage Log works in the background of your iphone and automatically records every time you drive.
Through the "Auto classify" function, you can even greatly reduce your stroke classification work. "Auto classify" automatically classifies the new same strokes based on your previous start and end points of the trip, providing a 0 effort process.
2. Rich features to meet your individual needs
Mileage Log provides automatic recording, automatic classify, manual adding trip, merging trips. Tolls/parking, propose and note can be added to each trip. Supports IRS rate, and user can add custom rate for company reimbance. Supports working hours settings and other functions.
Mileage Log provides fully trip review, edit features (on iPhone, not PC). Through the filter and search feature, you can quickly find a trip data.
Provides fully statistical information, allowing you understand/check your trip summary info anytime.
Mileage Log auto generate monthly/yearly report (PDF and CSV format) to your cloud account, for your financial/tax purposes. You can also manually export a report for any period, any time.
3. No PC is needed. On your iPhone, you can finish all tasks for your mileage deduction.
With Mileage Log, you can get all your trip logs, you can easily review/edit them, classify them, export reports, all on your iPhone.
4. Data is secured, privacy is not compromised.
Mileage Log provides cloud backup and manual export data to protect your data. You can choose to automatically backup your data to your iCloud account or Dropbox account, you can also manually export data to backup. Mileage Log will not send any of your trip data to us, your business routine will not be leaked.
You have access to all features and functions in Mileage Log no matter the subscription plan you choose. The only limitation is with the Basic (Free) Plan, which gives you access to only the first 40 trips logged each month. Additional trips logged for a given month is locked unless you change to one of the paid subscription plans.
Base (Free) Plan: includes 40 trips per month
Monthly: $4.99 per month
Annually: $49.99 per year
Lifetime: $99.99 one time fee
• Monthly and Annual subscriptions will unlock trips from the previous month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* Minor bug fixes
* Usability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the best
While this app is lacking some features. I wish it was easier to determine town and state names. I love that it handles everything using your own storage mediums like iCloud. It lets you merge trips which is outstanding. I drive over the road and have a lot of dead head vs loaded miles with stops so combining these is extremely economical. I do agree with some of the reviews that it could look a little less sloppy but that’s minor. I’ll take functionality over form any day.
Best one I've tried
Have tried roughly 16 mileage apps in the last 3 weeks. I like the graphics better in some of the other apps but this is the most accurate regarding start and stop times and actual mileage per trip. Mileage tracking is automatic. Not crazy about the color scheme as I'm an architect and design and color matter a great deal to me. However, I didn't want to hurt the app rating just because of looks.
Convenient and accurate!
Love this app. Saved me lots of time. It’s very convenient. Once installed you don’t have to do anything. Reports could be generated whenever you needed. Perfect tool for recording business trips. Looking forward to the next tax season!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nighp Software LLC
- 159.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Nighp Software LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription Plan $4.99
- Annual Subscription Plan $49.99
- Lifetime Subscription Plan $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.