Pray Watch 4+
Prayer Times & Qibla w/ Widget
Designed for iPad
Elegant, fresh redesign! Ramadan Mubarak!!
Pray Watch is a simple, privacy-focused app that displays the Islamic prayer times in an elegant, modern interface. Known for its unique green “prayer ring” and other design elements; inspired by Apple’s own native apps.
100% Privacy. Always free. And no ads…ever.
We understand the value of a great user experience, so we’ve thoughtfully designed Pray Watch to be quick, easy, and convenient to use…because we use it ourselves!
== Features ==
- Prayer times automatically configured for any city in the world
- One-of-a-kind “prayer ring” timer to easily visualize remaining time for prayer
- Prayer notifications with option to snooze and remind you later
- Set your masjid iqama times to be reminded to join congregational prayers
- Choose from over 20 calculation methods, or add custom method
- Large selection of beautiful adhans from around the world
- Wide range of reminder sounds for more discreet notifications
- Pre-adhan reminder (to catch current prayer or prepare the for next one)
- Variety of Widgets for your Home and Lock Screen
- Seamlessly connect to your Apple Watch using iCloud sync
- Dynamic Apple Watch face complications
- Simple Qibla compass with haptic feedback - on iPhone and Watch
- Hijri date displayed on main screens, widgets, and complications
- Masjid Locator finds the nearest masjid in your area
- Long-press notifications for rich content like qibla compass and timer, without opening the app
- Prayer times list includes “Midnight” and “Last Third” to help you plan for tahajjud and qiyam
- Monthly Calendar with prayer times table
- Islamic Holidays displayed in app, widgets, and watch
- Arabic and Turkish language translations
- Built-in travel mode to update notifications and calculation method while traveling - without needing to open the app
- Optimized for lower data and battery consumption using the latest iOS standards
- Optional 24-hour time format
- Optional light/dark mode to match your iOS settings
- Beautiful colour themes to personalize the app, widgets, and complications
- iPad and Apple Silicon support
- Accessibility support
- Fix monthly calendar for London Unified Times
- Prevent sound on notification tap for vibrate selection
- Ramadan Mubarak!
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite app at the moment
I just downloaded this app and LOVE how convenient it is, it has one of the features I was looking to the most which displays all salah timings in Home Screen widgets as well. One thing that I really would like to see is how it is supported by IOS 16, I really **reallyyyy** want to be able to add the exact same widget to my Lock Screen as well (which I don’t believe is supported yet considering IOS 16 JUST came out) to know how much time is remaining for the next prayer! Otherwise I love how this app has the qibla finder, no in-app purchases, no ads, easy convenient athan alarms (with so many options to choose from) and tones for snooze alerts as well (: It’s so simple and effective and will be introducing it to my parents, little cousins, and revert friends as well InShaAllah. I’ve added a few things I’d like to see in the app just to throw some ideas out there, which I’ve added below.
1. Supported by IOS16 (ability to add widget to Lock Screen)
2. Kid/new revert friendly info (how to make wudu, how much to pray during each salah, etc)
3. Morning/Evening Adhkar
4. Islamic Quote of the day notifications?
5. Monday/Thursday fast notifications
Alhamdulilah, I’m really glad I found this app and would love to see how they develop it further. Hopefully you guys can take these ideas into consideration. May Allah swt bless you all immensely and grant you success in this life and the Hereafter Ameen 💓
Needs some bug fixes
Love the app and it has all the features I’m looking for but a there are a few bugs that are really disturbing the experience that I’ll list below that I hope you can fix Inshallah. -Watch complications don’t show anymore if the Watch is locked (whereas before it would show with no problem) -When the iPhone or Watch is turned off and turned back on the widgets go back to English even though in the settings I have manually changed the app language to arabic. -Also the timer for the upcoming athan on the Watch is still not updating properly through the complications for example if there’s 38 min left till the next athan it’ll stay stuck at 42min (perhaps due to issues of not updating in the background when the Watch is locked whereas before the last 2 updates I had no problems whatsoever)
Developer Response ,
Salam and thanks for the feedback.
Complications when locked: This behaviour was introduced in WatchOS 9 for the new complications. We believe Apple will correct it in a future update so that it behaves like the iOS 16 Lock Screen widgets which are using the same code as the complications.
Widget Language: iOS 16 introduced issues in the widget languages. We’ve noticed if you switch the app language, they don’t get reflected in widgets (or don’t remain after restarting the device, as you’re experiencing). We’e tracking this issue and hopefully it will get resolved in an upcoming iOS update.
Timer getting stuck: Please reach out to our support team, by sending a Feedback email through the app so they can help you troubleshoot further insha'Allah.
JazakAllah khair and we appreciate your patience and support.
Would love more widgets
Love this app, but i would like to see a bigger widget (the extra large square size) for my ipad; as i tend to use my ipad to study and wish to feel more comfortable with a bigger design (one where you can write the full names of the prayer) and maybe have a calender for important fasting days displayed beside it (if possible) I use this app for my phone but would like to see improvements on the ipad Also can you please add a reminder or a alert for when the white days are near أيام البيض (tomorrow is white day Day-13th?) for example, It will be really helpful , also Monday and Thursday fasting (tomorrow is Monday fasting) and Ramadan day notification that says (3rd day of Ramadan) for example; basically sends notification on the iPhone as a reminder so we don’t forget Thank you,
Developer Response ,
Salam, brand new collection of Home Screen widgets are now available in the latest update, version 15!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zamzam Inc.
- 32.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Zamzam Inc.