Get faster, get beyond typing. Create your events as fast as never before, manage your schedule more efficient than ever. Appoint calendar is for people who need a tool, not a toy.
Appoint enables you to:
- type less, by making intelligent suggestions to complete and prefill all event details for you
- quickly enter the time in a natural way '9-12am', '3pm', '10:00am', '5m', '1.5h' ... - by the way: in any locale
- access contacts with a single tap, names are automatically detected
- see your schedule in day, week, month or list view
- use drag & drop in order to move or copy events
- search in any field and in any view, in case you are in need of a powerful search and filter function
- easily discover and resolve scheduling conflicts
- use the integrated map and turn-by-turn directions to find your way
- discern at a glance how dense your schedule is and when holidays are coming
- use powerful but simple to use recurrence rules to manage your appointments
- see when your events take place in relation to now in the gorgeous list view e.g. 'today' or 'in 3 weeks'
- customize the looks of the app to your own liking with beautiful color themes
- share your events via email and quickly reply to all attendees of a meeting.
- oversee and reply to invitations
- travel with timzone support that just works
- directly call phone numbers in the location field
- zoom in day and week views
- use iCloud, Google, Exchange or any other service supported by iOS to synchronze your events. Appoint will always be in sync with the default calendar app
- keep your personal data on your phone, and not someone's service on the internet - Appoint lets all the magic happen on your device (depending on your settings iOS itself does synchronize data to cloud services like iCloud)
Appoint is easy to use, just:
- tap to choose
- long tap to change
- swipe to travel through time
- tap on date on top to get back to the current day
We have tons of ideas to further simplify your life and look forward add them to Appoint, with further developments. In the meantime we would love to hear your ideas and wishes. Let us know at email@example.com
Made with passion in Switzerland
Gold award best of swiss apps 2014
Ratings and Reviews
What ?? This is crazy cool !
I just got this so I can't speak to how well it will line up with what I want to use it for, but the two plusses that make it worth the price of admission are:
1) can set up through Launch, to launch appointment, search appointment for search term you decide, or one click open into list view, day view, week view or month view.
2) give it permissions as it opens and just the introduction is worth the price of the app. Instead of the standard generic "meet Sally for lunch" and "team meeting", it actually picks up items from your calendar, your contacts, etc. and makes the introduction personalized for you ! What ??!
I have extremely high hopes based on the thought and programming that has gone in so far !!
Fantastic app so far
I love this app, it’s a great calendar app. Great integration with maps, the themes are beautiful, it’s quick and fluid, and navigation and event entry is great. I’m surprised it doesn’t have a date badge yet, though. But the benefits of the app outweigh that so far.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Urs Gort
- 4.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Urs Gort
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.