Learn Languages With Amy helps young children to improve their vocabulary in 5 languages: English, Spanish, Polish, Dutch and Esperanto.
• 24 appealing themes like farm, numbers, alphabet, school and body.
• Test the listening and reading skills of your child.
• For children 2 to 7 years.
The app has 3 themes free to try and requires a subscription to access all features.
Learn the following languages: English, Spanish, Polish, Dutch and Esperanto.
How can Learn Languages With Amy help you and your kids?
• Learn and play: challenging games (slideshow, concentration game, puzzle, and quiz).
• Thematic learning: words are ordered into clear themes (follows themes used in kindergarten).
• High-quality graphics designed by professionals.
• Words are spoken by a voice over professional with a friendly female voice.
• Teaches pronunciation and spelling.
• Helps children learn new words they do not know yet (expanding your child's vocabulary).
• Guides follow the progress of the vocabulary development with detailed insight in test results.
Listening and reading skills of children are measured by the app, and can be viewed by parents and supervisors. The results can be viewed for a limited time only. An in-app purchase allows you to view the results of the last two weeks, and allows filtering by category and skill.
Learn Languages With Amy offers several fun and interactive preschooler games that teach kids in the following areas:
FARM: match cute animals from ducks to cows and learn how these words look, sound, and how to write and pronounce them.
CLOTHING: what do we put on today and how do you pronounce that?
COLORS: your child will learn the most common colors as easy as 123.
TRANSPORTATION: see and learn the different means of transportation on the road, in the water or in the sky!
NUMBERS: learning the basics of the 123s is vital for toddlers and preschool aged kids and will help later with kindergarten math.
SHAPES: your preschooler will get to know the basic shapes by learning cute and colorful rectangles, circles, triangles, etc.
PLAYGROUND: learn how to pronounce and write the equipment of the playground.
FOOD & DRINKS: learn how to pronounce and write the names of different food and drinks.
ZOO: look at the zoo animals and learn how they are written and pronounced.
HOME: apart from learning the basic shapes of everyday home appliances.
SCHOOL: prepare your child to join kindergarten!
WEATHER: all about rain, sunshine and the seasons.
EMOTIONS: happy, angry sad. What other emotions are there?
WASHING:It's time for a bath! Clean yourself and learn words about taking care of yourself.
PEOPLE AND FAMILY: do you know your family? Play the theme 'people' together with your grandfather, grandmother, brother, sister, father or mother!
FRUIT: hmm tasty! I am looking forward to eating fruit. What kinds of fruit do you already know? Learn them all!
BEACH: The sun on your face and the sand between your toes. Are you coming to learn about the beach?
And 7 more themes!
Remaining categories are available as subscription.
Themes are developed for new languages, when customers request it. Availability of themes per language:
* Dutch: 24 themes
* English: 24 themes
* Spanish: 13 themes
* Polish: 13 themes
* Esperanto: 13 themes.
New games and categories regularly become available.
Kindergartens use this game to decrease language delays for newcomers.
Do you have questions or feedback? We love to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/TeachKidsLanguages
Follow us! https://twitter.com/TeachKidsLang
Like us? If yes, please give us a review!
Added eleven new themes for English learners, doubling the number of words to learn!
Like our game? Support us and write a review! Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Squins IT Solutions BV
- 100.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, Esperanto, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Teachkidslanguages.com
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription $2.99
- Half-yearly subscription $14.49
- Yearly subscription $26.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.