Children's geography with augmented reality. Interactive Geography with printable contour maps.
Interesting geography with augmented reality for teaching children (AR augmented reality):
Children’s geography Quiz “Countries of the world”. Print out the cards with the flags. The child points the tablet atto the card. The tablet recognizes it and shows on an interactive Earth globe.
Interest geography “Wonders of the World”. Print the pictures with “Wonders of the World”. Stick them on the globe. Point your tablet at them, and your child will be able to animate the wonders of the world in their device, and by clicking on them he will get to the Earth Globe 3d.
Virtual Globe. Contains the atlas of the world - 240 countries, 4112 regions, 7144 settlements.
Discover the relief of our planet, the day and night change, rotation of the Sun, the atmosphere of Earth. Search cities, countries.
Visualization of school geography training material
With the help of augmented reality:
- World map with Natural Regions
- Map 3d
- CLIMATE ZONES
- map of America
- a map of Europe
- map of Asia
- Political map
- Geographical Discoveries of the Early Middle Ages
- Topographic map of the world
- map of Africa
- Seas and oceans
- Solar System
- Wonders of the World
- Flags and countries of the world
Know more with the help of our interesting map! Check out our website: http://arkids.cards
Attention! Technical requirements for your devices: tablet or a smartphone with camera, min.700 mb of free space, 1 GB RAM, IOS 9.3.5 and higher
- The app offers an auto-renewing subscription based in-app purchase (IAP)
Subscription name: Metodist's mode;
Subscription cost: $2.00 (USD);
Subscription duration: 1 month;
Auto-renewing subscription: You subscription will be renewed every month i.e. you will be charged every month.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hrs before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of the free one month initial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Added new elements of additional reality
- Added new world maps
- Bugs fixed
- Adding new world landmarks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am a travel agent and even I am interested in a app! letalone my son! he’s eight, he has always dreamt about globes travelling (like father - like son) I want him to know much about our planet, just like me and travel a lot, too, even though it’s my job) here are also contour maps and a lot of things that are easy to deal with - the process itself is quite fascinating. Thanks for the app, I recommend to buy!
Thanks 4r the cool idea, I didn’t expect it could possible at all. If I had such a app in school, I would have excellent marks in Geography. Now my son teaches Geography with your app and he is delighted. Moreover , Augmented Reality (AR)? is one of the most promising technologies of the 21-st century. I recommend it to all of my friends.
- Valeriy Danyuk
- 1.5 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Valeriy Danyuk
- In-App Purchases
- AR PLANET EARTH GEOGRAPHY $2.99
- Metodist's mode $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.