Once again, the Powers of Darkness have returned to threaten the Realm of Auria.
Join an epic journey to restore the honor of your guild and save your people, in this fantastic mix of adventure, role-playing, and strategy game.
Choose your adventurers from 10 unique classes and vanquish hordes of orcs, undead, evil sorcerers and a lot more.
Customize your heroes with more than 150 equipment options, learn powerful spells, and use all your strategy skills to defeat your enemies.
Play real-time multiplayer quests with your friends and players from all around the world.
Create and share your own quests! Infinite gameplay hours are guaranteed by the free level editor.
- Loyal to the classic tabletop games: roll the dice, level up your heroes, acquire new abilities and purchase the best equipment
- Dive into an epic storyline including dozens of quests, find out the secrets of Auria and restore the honor of your guild
- Real-time multiplayer missions to play with other players to obtain great rewards
- Complete quests editor to publish and share your own quests, and play quests created by other players
- Fully translated into English, French, German and Italian
What Arcane Quest players are saying:
- “Excellent adaptation of the HeroQuest board game. Brings back many childhood happy memories.”
- “If you are looking to play a simple D&D board game for your phone, this is the game. Easy and fun, love it.”
- “If you have been looking for a fantasy board game this is the best.“
- “If you were a fan of Hero Quest, Dragon Strike or D&D, board games, this is the perfect app to bring you back.”
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I want to really love this game. And I almost do.
If I were to nitpick... There should be more guidance that’s at least available. The conjured npc’s should be able to act on their own if the player prefers. It would be a nice bonus if, when you chose to leave a level, it warned you that you missed something. And as far as I can tell, there can sometimes be a locked chest with no key on that level.
That said, I like the controls, the graphics, and the classes. I like that it’s not annoyingly difficult, like too many other games are. And the price for the full version is wonderfully low. It’s weird that it’s so hard to find an enjoyable RPG.
Well done dungeon Crawler
Playing this for several days now. Free app- supported the developer by paying $3 to unlock all the character types, though game is perfectly playable with the four default characters- dwarf, barbarian, wizard, ranger. You move through dungeons slaying monsters, avoiding traps, uncovering treasure to find the exit to the next level, with usually some kind of boss monster at the end. Easy to play, but decent depth and variety of monsters. I'm only a few dungeons in- I've seen goblins, goblin archers, spiders, orcs, troll wizards so far. Try it for free- I think you'll enjoy it. If so, buy all the characters to up your replay value. Happy adventuring!
Like Warhammer Quest, but more fan friendly
This is a very fun quest game. It plays very similarly to Warhammer quest, to the point of being arguably a clone, but it has more available for free and the sole iap that unlocks ALL content is very reasonably priced. Their connections with the fan content is commendable too. The interface is effective mostly and the game both straight forward and fun. There are a few irritations (picking up loot takes way too long - just have a “retrieve all” option please developers) but these are minor. I loved quest and I love this game too. Good job guys.
- Marco Pravato
- 323.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nex Game Studios All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Ultimate Pack $2.99
- Gold Pack 3 $2.99
- Arcanes Pack 2 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.