The Powers of Darkness have spread in the Real of Auria, you must forge your own destiny with this action packed RPG Hack & Slash and fight your way through endless hordes of orcs, undead, demons and all sorts of terrifying creatures.
Merciless dungeon hunter or savior of the peace? Build your own legend, level up and create your character to match your favorite combat style. With no standard classes, your imagination is the only limit to grow the final warrior.
Complete dozens of primary and side quests, entertain yourself with mini games to break the action, hire the best ally to participate in this great adventure.
The gameplay returns to the origins of the true hack & slash games. No auto combat or endless grinding, your own skills will determine your success. Face gigantic bosses to unveil the true nature of your hero!
PURE CLASSIC ACTION RPG
• Hack and slash your way through hordes of terrible monsters
• Collect loot and upgrade your equipment to get ready for the final battle
• Classic action RPG mechanics, forget endless grinding, your skills will be your only ally to defeat your enemies
BEST RPG OFFLINE EXPERIENCE
• Enjoy stunning 3D visuals travelling across the Realm of Auria
• Play offline, on the road or at your home, the game does NOT require an internet connection
EPIC STORY LINE
• Delve one more time into the Real of Auria, in this prequel to the Arcane Quest guild wars
• Uncover the mystery surrounding your hero’s past, join the Baron’s forces to save the Realm from this evil menace
COMPLETE CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
• Don’t get limited by standard character classes, build your own hero according to your favorite style: warrior, wizard, ranger, or mix it up for more fun!
• Choose from dozens of different abilities to create the perfect monster slayer
• Play the first act of the game completely for free, and unlock further acts only if you are enjoying your experience
• No tricky money grabbing schemes, consumable IAPs are absolutely optional and only if you need a boost to complete your adventure
Visit our official site at https://arcane-quest.com/
Check out the developer’s blog at https://nexgamestudios.com/
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
- Added a new bonus act available after completing the game. The new act includes randomly generated dungeons and 15 new bosses to defeat.
- Added 6 new complete armors sets
- Added 32 new weapons
- Increased the area to rotate the game camera
Ratings and Reviews
Very well done
This is my second time playing. Downloaded the game when it first came out was meh nothing to crow about. Not sure what changed over the last few months, maybe after playing all the crap out there.....reinstalled it a couple days ago and haven’t been able to put it down. Controls are solid, the layout could be cleaned up a bit skills and potions are spread out a bit to much. Great graphics not much grinding reminiscent of Diablo best game I have played in along time. I will be buying the next chapters well done all thank you for a well put together game!,
Possibly Great, but needs work
The game shows great promise, first of all. I finished the 1st act and it was a lot of fun (after the 1st act you have to pay to continue). The problems have been mentioned before and they need to issue a patch soon. Not finding the equipment with the gem in it you just enchanted is not good. Also, the equipment screen when buying, selling, enchanting needs to be all incorporated somehow into a more streamlined concept. You have to keep switching in and out of screens and that can be annoying. Also, a little explanation of how things work w/b nice. Eg. gems are great to work with, but some of their explanations are really lacking (use of pronouns). Define a little better which exact entity the gem is affecting. But, don’t let these minor quibbles stop you from giving this excellent game a try. Graphics are great, it’s a real RPG, and it’s fun. 4 stars for now until they fix the above and aforementioned (other reviews) problems. Thanks for reading this entire review. Try it!
Excited by the potential
I’m having fun playing this game, but it has room for improvement. I bought a jewel for 41,000 gold, but when I went to equip it it wasn’t in my inventory. It just disappeared. I paid twice to disenchant and re-enchant another item because the information did not update correctly switching between screens. Also, I wish the auto targeting for the archer was a bit more accurate. I have to move towards the enemy to target him, but on such a small screen that brings me into weapons range, especially if I’m being chased. These are details, though. The mechanics of the game are just what I was looking for. It’s a real rpg, not that flashy, insubstantial, auto-play crap designed to make you buy gems. I appreciate the fort here and look forward to what comes. But, please, fix the disappearing gear issue. I won’t want to play if I keep losing top end gear the aether.
- Marco Pravato
- 2.2 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Nex Game Studios All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Gold & Arcanes Pack 1 $0.99
- Gold & Arcanes Pack 2 $1.99
- Gold & Arcanes Pack 3 $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.