Artpaper will freshen up your desktop by bringing 1000+ paintings from the best galleries on it.
NEW WALLPAPERS EACH DAY
• It changes wallpapers automatically.
• Get your wallpapers updated on computer shutdown or different intervals: day, week, 2 weeks, month.
• Constantly see something fresh on your desktop!
MULTIPLE SCREENS SUPPORT
• It can set different wallpapers on different screens.
• No matter how many external displays you have!
• All our wallpapers are scanned paintings from the best museums & galleries across the world.
• Get basic info about the painting and author in Artpaper window.
HUNDREDS OF IMAGES
• We have 7 different packs of pictures you can choose between.
• In total, there are 1000+ paintings in our collection.
• Download only packs you like to reduce space usage.
Download Artpaper now to freshen up your Mac desktop!
We fixed the issue if you chose "Take only from Favorites" it would keep showing you all artworks instead of only those which were saved in Favorites.
Some of you complained downloading was failing or the speed was too low. We changed the CDN, so it should be way better now.
Follow us on Instagram/Twitter/Weibo to stay up to date and see Artpaper's works in your social feed, too:
Need help or have feedback/ideas? Send them at email@example.com with "Artpaper" in subject. We understand English, German and Russian.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Fills the screen with works of art (most of the time). I hope the developers continue to add more collections. Love the ability to link to web sites that add to my knowledge of the picture. I use it on two screens - each one is different. Good occassional distration from the daily grind.
Great, but I miss it.
The app is great — beautiful wallpapers that you can dwell on or cycle through. Really nicely done. Unfortunately, I can’t open the app anymore. I downloaded it a few years back and for some reason it just wont’ launch anymore. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling it several times. I’ve emailed the developer asking for advice. I’ve had no response and it makes me sad because I can’t enjoy the app anymore. Not sure if it’s an issue with my computer or something else, but some help would be appreciated.
I love the app so far works great! I’m using the free version though I might upgrade because I do like it and I’d love more variety. Still debating I’m on a budget
- Twopeople Software LLC
- 94.3 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Twopeople Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.