Improve your bridge game with instructional material from the game’s top teacher. Bridge players can enjoy a free preview of the Interactive Daily Bridge Column.
Improve your bridge game with instructional material from the game’s top teacher. Intermediate and experienced bridge players can enjoy a free preview of the Interactive Daily Bridge Column. New players can view a free interactive introduction to the game of bridge.
The Daily Bridge Column includes the following features:
- Interactive deals that you can bid, play, and defend accompanied by a complete walkthrough that you can view beforehand or after trying the deal.
- Bidding quizzes on various aspects of the game.
- Columns by guest celebrities such as World Champion Eddie Kantar.
- Interviews with the top players and coaches in the game, such as Eric Rodwell and Eric Kokish.
- Famous deals, where you have a chance to play the deal and then read the story behind it.
After viewing the trial columns, you can subscribe to the Daily Bridge Column for $9.99 per month. As a subscriber, you will be able to access each day’s column from your iPad, PC, or MAC.
Bridge Basics 1 (iPad Only): An Introduction is the first set of lessons from Learn to Play Bridge with Audrey Grant. It is designed for the absolute beginner. The material is presented in a clear, well-organized format, moving smoothly from one topic to the next. It’s based on the most up-to-date information the game has to offer.
It includes the following features:
- A sound track that accompanies the lesson material, allowing you to focus on the hands and the graphics.
- High quality graphics explaining the various lesson points.
- Practice deals – you’ll play with skilled robots to help you develop good card play techniques.
- Interactive quizzes that let you review what you have learned and track your progress.
After viewing the first free lesson, you can purchase the entire set Bridge Basics 1: An Introduction for $34.99.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Terrific learning tool for intermediate players
This is a super way to sharpen your bidding and playing skills. What I like is how logically each hand or lesson proceeds. I like the different opinions the experts have on a given hand, since it shows how bridge is an art as well as a science! If I have any criticism, which basically I don't, it is that the hands are always just a little too difficult for me to play right on my own. It would be nice once in a while to find there isn't a catch to what looks straightforward at first. But then of course I wouldn't learn anything. This is a wonderful way to improve and play bridge.
The Best Teaching guide
I have subscribed for this App for over a year and I am very very happy with how it teaches the game one step at a time. For $9.99 per month is like 33cents a day. And now I have over 400 games to relearn the lessons for ever. If you keep playing Bridge without this teaching, you will never know how many games you could have won that you lost. It’s not just bad lay of cards; with right skills, you can increase your chances of winning by correctly “ guessing “. I recommend Audrey Bridge App very highly to players of all levels.
Essential Educational Bridge Application
Audrey Grant’s Better Bridge combines an incredible variety of useful, absolutely essential Bridge information; presented within an exceptionally functional user interface. The application presents a wide variety of topics, suggestions, tactics, and strategies. The challenge and variety of topic combined with the varied manner of presentation hold’s the user’s interest. The landscape display on the iPad Pro 12.9 is attractive and exceptionally legible. Very highly recommended, and well worth the expense!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Audrey Grant's Better Bridge Inc.
- 158.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2014 Audrey Grant’s Better Bridge Software Copyright © 2014 GGP Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 30-day Daily Bridge Column subscription $9.99
- Bridge Basics 1: An Introduction $34.99
- Five Steps to Simplify the End Play $11.99
- Cappelletti $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.