G'day mate. How ya goin'?
Strike a light! Aussie Word of the Day gives you over 2,600 true blue fair dinkum Aussie slang words and phrases, their meanings and examples of their use. That's something new every day for more than seven years!
Search for a word, or get new words and phrases at the click of a button.
Created in Australia by a dinki di Aussie who was born and raised in the bush (bush means country, away from the city, or rural Australia).
- Get a new word or phrase every day
- Enough content for something new every day for more than seven years!
- Try it free for seven days.
- Get your daily fix of Aussie slang for less than 4 cents per day.
- Share your favourite slang using Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS, etc
- Chances to win LIFETIME subscriptions - see website for details
Want a feature to be added? Have any questions?
Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor change to display font.
- Michael Todd
- 31.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Michael Todd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly $0.99
- Premium Annual $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.