AutoCover works in the shadows, keeping your video folders in style.
Just tell AutoCover which folders you want it to watch and forget about it. It will search the proper cover image and will set the icon to any video file into these folders and any other you may add in the future.
Silently, unattended. Your Finder windows will look just awesome.
- Add as many folders as you want. AutoCover will notice any video file to add its cover
- Automatically searchs for proper cover image on the internet based on the file name
- Just rename the file to refine the search
- Apply covers automatically or send files to MovieIcon to choose your prefered cover, add your own image and more***
*** MovieIcon must be installed on your Mac in order to use this feature
- Updated to Swift 3
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
unable to add cover error messqge
its not working. gives error says unable to add cover to folders…play help to fix or give refund.
The developer, Ricardo Mantero, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ricardo Mantero Vazquez
- 11.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © @ 2016 - One Geek Army
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.