Preparing for EASA pilot exams? We will help you pass with our constantly updated question bank. Take advantage of many filters to customise the questions you go through and understand the correct answer thanks to our explanations, engage in a discussion with fellow students. Find your weaknesses with our advanced statistics, improve your results and pass the exam!
Aviation Exam is an effective offline preparation tool for your EASA pilot theoretical knowledge exams.
With Aviation Exam app, you can learn even when you do not have internet connection. Do not hesitate any longer and download the application now!
What are the main benefits?
• Frequently updated question bank with current questions
• Over 16 000 EASA prep questions sorted into 3 database levels to help you focus on the most frequent questions
• Explanation to all Aviationexam questions (EASA prep)
• Many study test filters to customise your test - e.g. Official Exam Appearance, Last Seen, Difficult Questions and so much more
• Advanced statistics, reports and progress monitoring
• Cross-platform synchronisation of user data and testing history
• Offline preparation through the app
• High quality picture supplements
• Flag questions for further review or to ignore some of them
• Established in 2004, we have years of experience in assisting you with your exam preparation
• Products for both the latest EASA syllabus as well as the EASA 2016 syllabus.
The question bank is equipped with filters so you can efficiently focus on what is relevant for you - ATPL, CPL, IR, CBIR/EIR, FOC for EASA prep - both for helicopters and airplanes.
All EASA subjects covered:
• 010 Air Law
• 021 Airframe, Systems, Electrics, Power Plant
• 022 Instrumentation
• 031 Mass & Balance
• 032 + 034 Performance (Airplane + Helicopter)
• 033 Flight Planning & Monitoring
• 040 Human Performance & Limitations
• 050 Meteorology
• 061 General Navigation
• 062 Radio Navigation
• 070 Operational Procedures
• 081 + 082 Principles of Flight (Airplane + Helicopter)
• 090 VFR + IFR Communications
Stay up to date with Aviationexam and learn what's new right away!
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Aviationexam
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/aviationexam
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aviationexam
If you like our app, please rate it. Thank you!
This update brings a fix for a bug that was preventing proper functioning of the eTetxbooks on older versions of macOS.
Thank you for sending us your feedback,
Ratings and Reviews
The best EASA study aid you can get.
By far the best and most helpful aid on the market when it comes to passing the EASA ATPL
Best way to prepare for the exams. I wish they'd allow screenshots. I understand it is a lot of work putting all the material together but screenshots could really help with studying. They work on iPhone, don't know on iPad but they are blocked on mac. Also the book library isn't the most convenient, you can't switch between book and exam easily. You have to save your exam in progress, exit, find the book, page, and then reverse the process. They don't allow 2 open screens. But other than that, seriously worth the investment!
Good with room for improvement
I've been using this app to study for my German PPL/LAPL. It's basically a graphical interface for all the possible test questions (about 2000). Most explanations are missing - not a huge deal since there are lots of places to look this up but would be nice if there were good, concise explanations for more questions. Also, there's no simulated "full" exam. I.e. you take each subject matter exam separately. This may be the actual format of the real exam but seems a bit strange.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aviationexam s.r.o.
- 10.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Aviationexam s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- All EASA - FCL Subjects - 12 months $179.99
- All EASA - FCL Subjects $26.49
- All EASA - FCL Subjects $68.90
- All EASA - FCL Subjects - 6 Months $115.99
- EASA Professional Pilot Studies $57.99
- 070 - eTextbook 2016 $34.90
- 081 - eTextbook 2016 $41.49
- 033 - eTextbook 2016 $41.49
- 050 - eTextbook 2016 $41.49
- 040 - eTextbook 2016 $41.49