azul is a 3D viewer for macOS 10.14 and higher. It is intended for viewing 3D city models in CityGML 1.0 and 2.0, CityJSON 1.0, IndoorGML, OBJ, OFF and POLY. It supports loading multiple files, selecting objects by clicking them or selecting them in the sidebar, toggling the visibility of individual items, and browsing their attributes.
* More robust parsers with support for CityJSON 1.0 and CityGML 1.0 and 2.0
* Support for geometry templates / implicit geometries
* Shows cleaner flatter surfaces
* Robust triangulation of invalid polygons
* Toggling visibility of individual elements
* Minimal macOS version is now 10.14
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Small has Big Impact
Very useful to review 3D map to visualize skyscrapers then do next task on another app. Great!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.