Version 2.0.6 fixes several bugs
- Scrolling in the bookmarks list now behaves properly with large numbers of bookmarks.
- PIN verification is now saved when the app is started so that the user only has to verify once during their session. Re-opening the app still requires re-verification.
- Rotating the device now causes the address bar to hide for full view browsing.
- Fixed a bug causing the page to scroll out of view when input fields were interacted with.
Ratings and Reviews
Only issue is the search bar disappearing, this can be fixed by using two fingers and zooming out of the screen
8/10 good app, don't like that the passcode is 100% bypass able by pressing cancel
Needs a LOT of work still...
Crashes quite frequently, and still no support for iPhone X/XS. I would love to be able to maximize my screen’s display! Some sites just seem to crash continuously, not sure if this is from a memory limitation, or no popup blocker on/off support. Quite a few sites hard redirect to the app store, would be awesome to have a continue/cancel prompt. And upon cancel to kill the script that does it since it repeatedly throws you into the app store until you quit the app. Thankful for what it does when it works, just seriously outdated and flawed.
Search bar disappearing
Depending on the website, the search bar with the more button on it used to show up sometimes with it partially off. Like the more but would be covered and I can't hit the more button to access new tabs. Now the whole bar disappears and I can't type in a new address or anything. It's just a grey void were it should be. I also wish we got more than 5 tabs.
- Riser Apps, LLC
- 2.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Riser Apps, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.