Picked by Apple as a featured App for Busy Moms, Baby Connect is the #1 and the most comprehensive baby tracking application on the AppStore. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine and growth tracking, timers, notifications, reminder alarms, emails, an easy to use interface and unlimited data.
Baby Connect will synchronize information with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
"This is an absolutely fantastic tool for learning what’s going on with your baby when you’re away" - theiphonemom.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free, so your nanny doesn't need an iPhone to view and enter information.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, compare with the US or International percentiles and display the growth chart.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens, and set a reminder alarm to be notified when it's time for the next event. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Enable a night mode
* Execute most action with voice commands via SIRI shortcuts
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Setup reminder alarm to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* Activate night mode with a dark background
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 customizable activities descriptions.
* Setup Push notifications
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
This update has a brand new design for the category buttons. Also, an easier way to add Siri shortcuts, usability and performance improvements, and many many bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome app for parents!
When days start to blend and hours seem endless then over too quickly at nap time, you know you’ve got an infant in your care! This app helps keep your sanity. No more guessing when you last fed baby or how long baby has been awake or asleep or baby’s last dose of medicine—you’ve got a “helpful hint” with this app. Especially great if there is more than one caregiver. No more panicked calls from my husband asking what baby needs; he can just look at the synchronized app on his phone and have a better idea if baby needs to be fed, help soothed to bed, or more cuddles/playtime.
This app is a lifesaver! I used it and loved it for my first baby and loved it even more for my twins! Tracks everything so you can see when they ate, had a new diaper, medical notes, doctor visits, growth charts, milestones, sleeping. Just about anything you can think of to track with a baby! This is the best!
I really like this app. After having my kids and losing my mind, this app has helped me keep track of everything! The only reason I gave 4 stars is because I wish there was a night time mode. When I’m nursing in the middle of the night I get blinded by the white background even with my phone or tablets light set all the way down. Still a great app and extremely useful!
- Seacloud Software LLC
- 47.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2018 Seacloud Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.