With Bandster you can organize a rehearsal or gig on the go. You know who in the band is unavailable so that you can contact them directly. You know when the whole group is available so that you can say 'Yes' to an event planner fast.
• Automatically updated band availability
• Lets you know who is unavailable in your group, so that you can contact that musician directly for alternate availability or change of plans
• Safely input your private events that make you unavailable for a gig in your own calendar and bandster.io and let all your bands know in an instant!
• Band hotline for instant communication and date/time confirmation
• Personal and band scheduling management for events
• Unlimited band profiles, networked band member schedules and instant communication for gig and rehearsal band scheduling.
• Unlike other group scheduling apps, this one networks every member’s calendar with that of the group’s.
What is Bandster:
• Band manager software
• Band organizer
• Schedule organizer software for gigs and rehearsals
• Band schedule and event organizer app
• Band calendar
• Event planning app
Who is Bandster best for:
• Bands (duets, trios, quartets)
• Solo Artists
• DJ s
• Band Managers
• Band Agents
• Performing groups, such as circus, theater, dance, art performance, and more
• Hobbyists that work in groups
• Event organizers
• Event agencies
• Local meetups
• Long-Term projects
Any feedback? We would love to hear it, so we can make Bandster better!
Contact us at:
- We are iPhoneX compatible
- Faster Hotline messaging (we love speed)
- Performance improvements for the connoisseur
- A few bugs destroyed!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A few things..
It would be nice to have a way to connect to the native calendar app either through a web portal where I could subscribe to the calendar or something similar to where I could view the dates on the native calendar.
Honestly, I never input anything so it would be nice to be able to see the dates added, in my calendar app, without having the app be installed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.