Collect hundreds of legendary heroes and engage in high risk, high reward card battle games in Battlejack, the only fantasy RPG game with a unique blackjack-inspired card battle system!
Help the heroes free the mythical tree Yggdrasil and restore the elemental balance to Midgard. Join a guild and battle Titans in epic RPG card games. As you battle Titans, deal battle cards that equal exactly 21 to deal the most damage, just like in blackjack!
Start your fantastical journey today in Battlejack, the only RPG game that uses a blackjack card battle system!
EXPLORE FANTASTICAL WORLDS
• Enjoy a fantasy story that leads you on an epic journey!
• The fantasy world of Midgard is full of adventures!
• Enjoy the all new Dark Maze, where you will encounter powerful enemies and face challenges like never before.
• Play this card RPG while killing time waiting for your bus or sitting on the toilet. Ain't modern gaming awesome?
CARD BATTLES – VICTORY OR NOTHING
• RPG fun full of exploring, collecting and customizing with a blackjack twist!
• In a card battle, score 21 to unlock a massive boost to all heroes.
• Like a real Blackjack game, you will face consequences if you're too greedy. Play it safe and don't get punished or try to defy the odds and risk it all.
COLLECT LEGENDARY HEROES
• Card collecting games – Collect trading cards for hundreds of unique heroes from the enemies you slay!
• Legendary heroes can be mixed and matched to create the perfect team from an troll-YAAAARRR!-pirate alliance to a cute unicorn- kitten squad: the possibilities are endless!
EVOLVE & EQUIP HUNDREDS OF HEROES
• Want heroes stronger than a fire mecha? What about a mega-powerful-lava-spitting-shredder-of-doom-and-death?!
• Legendary heroes can be fused, upgraded and customized to make them even stronger and cooler!
• Battle using the right party combinations to make your newbish weaklings become mighty gods in every card battle!
SLAY EPIC TITANS IN A GUILD
• Battle Titans with your guildmates, and help each other climb to the top of the leaderboard!
• As the goblin proverb says: If you want to wipe fast, fight alone; if you want to wipe far, fight together. Or something like that.
Enjoy an epic, fantasy story full of heroes, Titans and challenge yourself in turn based games inspired by blackjack! Join the legendary heroes on the quest to free the mythical tree Yggdrasil and restore elemental balance to the world of Midgard in Battlejack!
Download today to play turn-based card games and battle alongside the heroes of Midgard!
Backend maintenance. Join our Discord for more details: CYT5y6jv
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I enjoy this game. I’m not going to parade around and say that this game is bad and has no good qualities. I enjoy this game a whole lot. But I found myself unable to play the game at one point. If you want to level some heroes up to 6 stars you need incredible luck to get it up there. as each hero in order to level up from 4 to 5 stars takes a 4 star of that exact hero to level up. And from a 5 star to a 6 star you need a copy of that 5 star minion (sometimes 2) which is a whole lot of resources. Not including the incredible amount of rng you need to roll the better heroes about 4 times in a row via rare summon, you also need resources for the level up, money, and a specific sprite that really is only farmable 1 day of the week for a chaaance to get like 1 out of 4. Aaaand not to mention for example you need 2-3 OTHER heroes at 4 stars to get to five star and 2-3 other 5 stars to get up to 6 star. And this is one hero of your party out of 4. It gets a little grindy once your team reaches around 2400 power. But overall, this game is fun to come back to despite this nature.
Best game on app store right now, but needs improvements
I’ve been playing this game meticulously since its release. I absolutely love it and recommend it to anyone who loves rpg’s, action, cards, and so forth. The hero’s are amazing and well developed. The typings and skills make it even better. However, there aren’t enough “magical” heroes. Also, the energy system is a bit flawed. There is no way to spend gems on regular energy and there aren’t any in-app purchases for regular energy, only titan energy. If they added some, more players would invest in the game. Also, acquiring evolution material is extremely difficult for 5-to-6 star evolutions. So, once you build your way up to 5 star heroes, it takes forever, or extreme luck, to get the evolution material to evolve them to 6 star, which ruins the game for some and I’ve seen some people quit playing altogether for that reason. Lastly, it’s difficult to save up coins and the events to get coins cost so much energy that nobody can utilize them properly.
With all that said, this game is amazing and I have no intentions of leaving. Best on the app store in my opinion! I hope to see more improvements in the future that tend to the player’s experience while playing.
Developer Response ,
Hey Cweez! A trick to getting your 6star heroes it to make use of the kitties you get from time to time in missions/chests. They have very simple evolution conditions, and make for *very* useful evolution fodder! /Sleepy
The game carries a good concept, has more potential than what is being used but it’ll never be better than what it is at its current rate. When you first start playing it’s fun and plenty to do but after a couple months it’s kinda dead. You beat the story missions, collect plenty of characters...but then what? There are several characters that have shown a “coming soon” message over slots to further enhance abilities for over a year, since I’ve played I’ve seen maybe 1 update but that’s about it. Support is useless, I’ve tried contacting them a couple times and I get no response, neither did others in my group. It feels like they are content to let the game be as it is and not make improvements or change things up. Seriously you can only do the exact same daily’s and cycle the exact same events for so long before the game is pointless after the missions. The last few mission areas are like the characters “coming soon” for the Hell difficulty. Then again I guess it depends on whose perception of time you’re looking at for “soon”
It’s good for a few months but after that, it’s repetitive, boring and good for a 5 minute check up once in awhile. It’ll never be better than it is at the current rate of progression. (There is none)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Grand Cru Games LLC
- 493.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Grand Cru
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Bag of Gems $9.99
- Barrel of Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.