The Beacon Emergency Dispatch mobile app is the companion app to the Beacon Emergency Dispatch Platform, designed by Trek Medics International. Beacon is a text message-based emergency dispatching platform designed specifically for communities with limited access to emergency care and transport.
The Beacon mobile app enables to responders to receive and send emergency communications via push notifications with the Beacon platform, allowing local communities to manage and coordinate emergency resources through simple messaging on iOS devices.
The Beacon mobile app can be downloaded for free in a read-only format. In order to activate the mobile app, emergency response agencies will need to create an account on the Beacon platform by contacting Trek Medics International at email@example.com
- Bug fixes
- New Time Counter
- Supervisor View: New permission that lets Supervisors see the location of all responders at all times
- Update to Incident Summary Card
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Trek Medics International, Inc
- 58.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2019 Trek Medics International
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.