SET OUT TO SOLVE YOUR SLEEP - WITH NOTHING TO WEAR!
Learn about your sleep patterns, connect your daily habits to your sleep quality to make good sleep a habit.
- Just place the unnoticeable Beddit 3 Sleep Monitor on your mattress under your bedsheet and go to sleep - no gadgets to wear, no buttons to push.
- In the morning you’ll get uniquely comprehensive and accurate results, which you can follow over time with long-term trend views to mark your progress.
- Tag and follow daily activities and connect them to nighttime results so you can make make changes and see results. It’s the only system designed to solve sleep, not just track it!
COMPREHENSIVE SLEEP RESULTS
Only Beddit gives you the full picture of your sleep with measurement of:
- Heart rate
- Bedroom temperature and humidity
AMBIENT and AUTOMATIC
Unlike standalone apps and wearable activity Monitors, Beddit knows that better sleep starts with not thinking about it
- Nothing to wear: Just place the soft, thin, mattress-gripping sensor under the bedsheet, plug the sensor into an outlet, and sleep naturally. Unlike standalone apps and wearable sleep Monitors, there’s nothing to remember wearing, pushing, or charging, and no clunky gadgets cluttering your night stand. Nothing to distract you from sleeping!
- Automatic measurement: Measure sleep without pushing any buttons. After positioning the sensor and setting up the app, sleep sessions are triggered by just lying on the sensor.
- Smart Alarm: Wake up refreshed from a light stage of sleep.
LEARN WHY YOU SLEEP WELL AND WHY NOT
- Notes: Tag and follow your daily activities to see how they relate to your sleep quality. Score your sleep each morning and keep track of the way you feel you slept matches up with your sleep results. Connecting your subjective feelings to your objective data, and get the real picture!
- Trends: Follow your sleep results and track your progress long-term with 7, 30 & 90 day trend views.
- Notes in Trends: See which activities are most related to good and bad sleep over 7, 30, 90 day views.
Take your Sleep Scores with you on the go and drill down into the details of your previous night using the Digital Crown. Nap to recharge and boost your previous night’s SleepScore.
Beddit Sleep Monitor integrates with the Apple Health app to record your heart-rate, respiratory and sleep analysis data from Beddit app into the Health app.
Read more about Beddit at www.beddit.com
A BEDDIT 3 SLEEP Monitor IS REQUIRED TO MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Visit our website: www.beddit.com
For support requests: email@example.com
* Snoring detection requires you to grant access for Beddit to use the microphone on your iOS-device. Beddit does not record audio (e.g. speech) but only fluctuations in noise levels.
** Smart-measuring functionality requires you to authorize Beddit to use location services on your iOS-device. Smart measurement is based on iBeacon, and used only to initiate sleep sessions upon going to bed. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Update to clarify this app is for Beddit Sleep Monitor (Model 3.0)
Ratings and Reviews
Useful but Needs Update
My husband and I both use Beddit. In general, we are both happy with the data provided by Beddit. However, we travel a lot and can’t use Beddit when we travel unless we take it with us. That’s just one more thing to put in the suitcase and we’re not interested in that or possibly forgetting it in a hotel room. So, we miss multiple days/multiple times a month when we’re traveling. We love the sleep data determining light to sleep. I have sleep apnea and this is great for me to know I’ve reached deep sleep whereas I never did prior to using a CPAP machine. Also don’t like that if you accidentally cut Beddit off, you can’t restart it for the night and you automatically get a 0 for a sleep score. This has happened to me several times when swiping up to get out of the app. Move the “I’m Up” button somewhere else in the app. Overall, good app but needs some updates.
Tutuz. Hahahahaha aznve gz
I have had a Beddit sleep device for several years. I bought my first one from the original company.
I have had 2 issues in two years with current model 3.0. My fist call to Apple Tech was a learning experience for tech, he never heard of the product!!! Since it was within warranty they replaced it. The second time the unit malfunctioned, it seemed to detect information but heart rate would go flat. When I called for Apple tech I told them I want a tech that specifically knows about the Beddit Sleep Monitoring system. I was connected to someone that knew what it was. Was impressed he knew how to run a diagnostic which immediately found the issue. The sensors in the middle of strip were not working. He arranged a appointment at my Apple Store for me to go in and get a replacement. A learning experience there, as I had to explain what it was, how it worked and that he can provide accurate information. I
The original company that made this product had excellent customer service, perhaps Apple should have brought along a few of these people to train to have specific Apple Tech to ask for when needing Beddit help. If you would advertise this product more and pitch it to the medical field, there would be a lot more people benefiting from this product!!!! And bring back the app (Beddit Family) wherein you can have data printed out to take to dr. The original company had this, and the sleep clinic dr. Was impressed and said it didn’t appear I needed their testing!!!! An honest dr.!!!!! Great product!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Beddit.com Oy
- 62.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Apple Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.