* The world's most advanced code reader *
Detect 2D Codes: QR Codes (up to 85x85), BeeTagg Codes and Datamatrix (up to 144x144)
Detect 1D Codes: EAN-13 and UPC-A
* BeeTagg Contact *
Ubercool: Create your own contact code on http://www.beetagg.com
Users save your contact with just one click. See screenshot.
* Features *
- Scan pictures from your image gallery.
- Supported contents for QR Code: vCard, MeCard, Text, SMS, eMail, Geo, Event.
- Copy & Paste scanned content
- and much more...
Create your own codes. Visit http://www.beetagg.com
- 64bit support for BeeTagg codes, now also use these codes on iPhone 5s and later
- removed PriceCheck for barcodes
- added size restrictions for QR / Datamatrix to description
Ratings and Reviews
Awkward, but Usable
The QR reader functionality seems reasonably good, though doesn't handle longer codes very well. It handles vCard formatting, though puts the first and last name in the "First Name" field instead of splitting it. The interface is awkward and not very well designed.
Great for Teachers
I’m an elementary school teacher and I enjoy using QR Codes in my classroom with students. This has been an easy app to use and I’ve never had major problems with it.
Most of my students are able to begin using it without needing lots of instructors because this app is very user-friendly.
Seem like it would have been a good app but doesn’t seem to be updated for a while . After scan forced page opens up and cant get back to other part of app. What a shame
- connvision AG
- 4.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © connvision Ltd. 2005-2011
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.