The Beltone HearPlus™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
• Beltone Legend™
• Beltone First™
• Beltone Boost™
• Beltone Boost Plus™
The Beltone HearPlus app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, and make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them.
Notes: Please contact your local Beltone representative for product and feature availability in your market. We recommend that the hearing aids run the latest software version. If in doubt, please contact your hearing care professional.
Beltone HearPlus mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the Beltone app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.Beltone.com/compatibility
Use the Beltone HearPlus app to:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your optionally acquired Beltone streaming accessories
• Adjust speech focus as well as noise and wind-noise levels with Sound Enhancer (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Sound Generator. Select Nature Sounds (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
For more information please visit the support website via the link in the app store.
The update includes improvements to stability and connectivity.
Ratings and Reviews
Bluetooth connection time issues
When I use a map app for turn-by-turn directions, the delay in the Bluetooth connection from my iPhone XSMax to my excellent iPhone Beltone heating aids means that the first few words are always cut off. This is not only annoying, it can be very dangerous in traffic or approaching a complex intersection. I understand the principles of Bluetooth and know that physics is physics, but I wish the apps could be coordinated so that the map app would not start “speaking” until the connection was complete, at least for Apple and Google map apps. Please.
Too long to connect
When I receive a call, the hearing aids take up to 10 seconds to connect. This is not only inconvenient, but many of my customers actually hang up thinking I am not answering. Something needs to be done. Either keep the hearing aids connected whenever the app is in use, or make sure it connects in 2 seconds or less. If this is not resolved, I will have to discontinue use of the app completely.
App won’t open
Only problem I’ve had with the app is the volume would change entering and exiting other apps like games for instance. Never resolved that one. I want it to change only when I manually change it. Sooo I get the latest update and immediately the app won’t open at all past the Beltone logo. I wish I could remove the latest update. Guys the app needs some work
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GN Hearing Care Corporation
- 273.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021, Beltone Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.