Stay inspired with continuous Bible art streaming straight to your mobile device—for free! Bible Screen’s beautiful artwork can be played with or without music, saved as wallpaper, and shared with friends.
Bible Screen features hundreds of unique, artist-created verse slides. Many feature animated reveals, and there are multi-verse animated passages are sprinkled throughout the display.
You asked—we listened!
The Wallpaper feature lets you share your favorite Bible art via Facebook, Twitter, or email. You can also save images to your device and then use the Photos app to set them as your Lock Screen or Home Page art.
Select "Fits My Device" from the Wallpaper feature to limit the list to images specifically sized for your device. They're even designed for perspective zoom on iOS 7! New images are offered regularly, and constantly re-created for multiple aspect ratios and device sizes.
Start streaming and sharing original Bible art today!
- Updated the loading of the Wallpaper view.
- Updated UI for iPhone X and iPad Pro
Ratings and Reviews
Superb, Just Superb...ditch the new Icon!
Have this on every device and browser Bookmarks and on my ROKU.....
Please please Keep the old Blue icon that says BIBLE SCREEN....it is clear as opposed to the new one which is very religious and preachy looking for lack of better description...also I know FAITHLIFE created this but it looks so tacky to have that plastered everywhere. (I won't dare update just because of the new icon)
1. Keep old icon on all devices and web.
2. Remove the Biblescreen watermark that is on all the screens while playing...the occasional intermissions are enough to tell you its Biblescreen
3. Do a KJV version and allowus to select and set it that way permanently and autostarts that way always unless you set it back....or simply do two separate streams.
4. Higher resolution...or less compressed...and perhaps besides doing two separate streams..allowing 1080 or 4K streaming (I'm sure your working on that anyway.
Language options needed
As a missionary who serves in Japan it would be a great help to have these wallpapers in Japanese and other languages. When I make a keynote presentation on my MacBook and then open Keynote on my iPhone we screen mirror the keynote presentation from my iPhone through an Apple TV which is connected to a 60 inch flatscreen television. This saved us a lot of money in our church planting effort.
Nice, but give me options!
I like having the screen change and being able to see different Bible verses, but what if I want to listen to my own audio. I want the option of turning the sound off permanently.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.