Who loves Billard knows the rules. Who loves Billard even more, needs a comprehensive collection of fun, exciting and new game variations!
All this is available here: Our app offers over 35 game variants and is thus the largest rule collection available and includes the official rules for all games as well!
Here you will find all the official rules as well as many new and original variants - for all forms of the billiard: pool, snooker and carom. Simply explained and easy to handle.
Amongst others, there are variants and rules for:
○ More than two players
○ Games for an odd number of players
○ Fast games
○ Variations that last a bit longer
The App offers:
○ Inspiration: You want to try something new but do not know what? Let yourself be inspired by our over 35 variants!
○ Security: You're in the middle of an exciting game and you've forgotten the rules? A look inside the app helps you in seconds.
○ Easy: Many complicated game situations are presented with pictures for a clear and fast explanation.
○ Fun: Fancy a suggestion? Shake your iPhone and let you see a randomly chosen variant.
○ Share: Rate your favorite game and share your opinion with the community.
○ Make a wish! You have suggestions for new variants or features? Tell us via Facebook or email!
• Change the rule language directly in the App
• Search for rules within Sportlight
• Copy rule text
• Minor bugfixes and adoptions for iOS 10
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but not great
General rules but doesnt get into enough details as i had hoped
Not as expected
There is a lot to like about this app. Good game selection and good app organization. The killer for me is it looks like no one proof read the product. It constantly refers to regulations that cannot be found either by turning to the general rules or searching the app with it's own search tool. This is a fatal flaw for me. Following this review I will be deleting the app.
The diagrams for straight pool really help to clarify the rule, especially for situations where the cue ball or the 15th ball is in the rack at the end of rack.
The description for the openning break in straight pool does not make it clear that the cue ball must hit the rack and then 2 balls and the cue ball must hit a rail. I believe that there is also an exception for a called ball that is made on the openning break.
Other than that I really enjoyed it.
Thanks for your time and attention.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.