Our young birds, recently born, are preparing their first challenge in life, to learn how to fly! This is where you'll need to help them.
With one touch easy mechanic, touch the screen to make them flap their wings. Not so easy though, the forest they are is filled with obstacles including trees, spikes and forest folks such as Bee.
Through your way, you'll collect fruits and our birds love them! Better, you can use them to unlock new baby birds, themes and features through the store!
Some features of Bird Tale are :
- State of the art HD graphics in 4 different themes.
- Great music and sound/fx for your ears.
- An addictive gameplay with one touch simple mechanic.
- Fruits to collect and unlock new birds, themes and features through the store.
- Online leaderboard and achievements support via GameCenter.
- New GamePlay recording feature! Now you can share your gameplay videos with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or even via e-mail!
- Full iOS 8 support.
- Various bugfixes, including a startup crash and wrong score submission to leaderboards.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love the game bird tale but there must be a glitch that needs to be fixed because, I don't know if I'm the only one, but it kicks you off the app on the middle of playing. It really bugs me especially when I'm trying to beat my high score. I hope you have an update here soon because I'm quite sick of the problem.
It is an awesome game but there was something that popped up and said I paid for something when I didn't.
Amazing app for kids:). By:Molly miller
This app is wonderful for all ages it's abdicating and fun to see what a adventure in the forest is like as a bird learning to fly I have no problems with the app and if you do just ask me whatever it is I can help!!
- Ozden Irmak
- 20.8 MB
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 - 2014 Klik! Games
- In-App Purchases
- 100.000 Fruits $0.99
- 350.000 Fruits $2.99
- 600.000 Fruits $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.