Birthday Board - Anniversary calendar and countdown
A unique way to remember birthdays of your friends !
• Import contacts with birthdays from the Contacts application
• Sending free birthday cards
• Create and send your own free video greeting !
• Countdown to birthdays, anniversary and events
• Gorgeous board themes
• Premium themes available via in-app purchase
• Configure birthday, anniversary or events alarms and the time when you will be alerted for the upcoming events.
• See your friends’ Zodiac sign
• Share birthday boards with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
• Birthday, Anniversary and event countdown
• See how much there's left until it's your friends birthday.
• Share the countdown with on Facebook and other social media
We are working hard on our next version! More features coming soon! Thanks for your patience!
Superdik Trading B.V.- cool apps
Fixed bug with contacts import.
Ratings and Reviews
The ads are maddening.
This is a great tracker. I love how it is laid out. It's simple and what I was looking for; however no other app with ads as made me so frustrated. The ads just pop up in the middle of creating a reminder and you are stuck waiting and heaven forbid if you get the mini game! Killing me! Nothing like trying to get a date in there before you forget it...oh, wait, this is the perfect place for an ad! I bought the app. Congratulations. I paid your $2 to get the stupid ads out of my way. If it wasn't such a simple and easy app I would have rated it much lower and deleted it. I generally don't mind ads, but the timing of these is really bad. You are taken hostage until the 16 seconds is up. It's maddening.
I’ve used this on my iPad for several years and love it. A couple years ago decided to download it on my phone. Instead of individually adding every birthday I saw the option to 'share' for 1.99. So paid and the names were partially transferred. Only available if I chose the menu and chose 'countdown'. Lately, the app has crashed on my phone and my only option was to delete...so of course when I reinstalled it, it was brand fresh new. I chose 'sync' and they wanted me to pay 1.99 again. Finally found where to sign in and I kept getting 'forbidden access'. Not sure if it’s because I used a wrong password or what?!? What can I do (short of entering each one individually?)to get my information transferred to my phone app?
Not up to parr
The idea for the app is great, what w/ being able to create multiple boards for bdays/anniversaries/etc. Unfortunately, when it used my contacts' info, it added a day to the date, so everyone's bdays were saved as a day late! I couldn't find a quick fix so I had to change them all manually. The layout also isn't the most convenient for a quick look through of date info, I guess I would have preferred more of a calendar-style setup. Excellent idea & the best app I could find to use, but definitely need to fix contact info bug so you don't have to enter all the information twice
- superdik trading b.v.
- 53.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 Superdik BV
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro version $1.99
- Photos Theme $0.99
- Glass Theme $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.