Birthdays app 4+
The app to remember birthdays.
David Joachim Zeegers
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
This app is a birthday reminder app with added functions, it includes a MacOS and iPad version. Use it next to the existing contacts and never forget a birthday!
- List contacts birthdays ordered by age.
- Free cards and wishes to forward.
- Specify birthday reminders that will synchronize.
- A widget that shows a party face when there is a birthday and grumpy when there isn't.
- Saving the birthday persons using your iCloud.
- Complies with security standards.
- iWatch connectivity and audio controls.
- Importing your contacts semi-automatically or adding them manually.
- Family sharing when purchasing the app using Apple family settings.
- Birthdays are saved device independent.
- The option to invite friends.
- The app data remains available when there is no internet connection.
- App nap, multithreading.
- Encrypted inter-process communication widget and app, using secure container.
- Free tvOS app with radio.
- Radio player with lock-screen audio controls.
- Show location, checks for updates, network health, speed, peace and zombies.
- Detects magnets.
- Supports AirPlay.
- Car connectivity.
- Water resistant (iwatch).
- End-to-end encryption.
- A barcode scanner kids game.
- Battery check.
- Urban exploring flashlight with haptic feedback toggle, six experimental functions for fun and research.
Q: Is this a safe app?
A: This app views iOS contact data and saves a birthdaycard to photos. Data is not shared. It uses hardened runtime, along with System Integrity Protection (SIP), app sandbox (protection to system resources and user data), xprotect, firewall, secure enclave, family sharing and gatekeeper.
Q: Why are some contacts grey when importing contacts or won't get imported?
A: These contacts do not have a birthday added or their birthdays do not include a year, only day and month, add the year using contacts or add the person manually.
Q: When using the macOS app I can't select multiple contacts when importing contacts?
A: Press and hold the command key (⌘).
Q: Is it environmental friendly?
A: The system may put the app to sleep.
Q: A link isn't forwarding correct?
A: Please upgrade to the latest version.
Q: Birthday persons are not synchronized between devices or not synchronized correct?
A: The solution is to add the person manually on MacOS. The app uses a local database that is synchronized with a remote database on a reserved part of your iCloud.
Q: Not all birthdays are saved?
A: There is a limitation to the maximum number of unique keys that can be synchronized, hundreds of birthdays can be stored depending on specific configurations, but not thousands.
Q: I received multiple notifications for the same person?
A: This is a legacy issue due to incorrect synchronization and fixed. If a birthday person was not removed from the app using the 'delete person' option (cross icon) but in the database stored on iCloud Drive or incorrectly synchronized they could be deleted without deleting the notification, when re-adding the person two notifications would exist because they received a new unique identification.
I have tested every function thoroughly, if you encounter any issue I apologise.
It is a simple birthday reminder app, with some added functions. Use it next to the existing contacts and never forget a birthday. Thank you for using the app!
Were asked to join a short trip on a sailboat, passing bridges and sluices, added a reference whilst watching the Obama Netflix documentary.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- David Joachim Zeegers
- 298.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later and a device with the A12 Bionic chip or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later and a device with the A12 Bionic chip or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © DJZ
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads and all cards $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.