Get the most out of your BLAST and MEGABLAST, portable Wi-Fi/Bluetooth speakers with Alexa built-in. Set up voice control, customize the EQ, control the volume and now pair up to 8 BLAST and MEGABLAST speakers for louder, more immersive sound!
With the app you can:
- Pair up to 8 BLAST and MEGABLAST speakers for louder, more immersive sound or 2 speakers for stereo mode
- Customize your sound with equalizer settings
- Remotely control the volume
- Set standby time to optimize for battery life or performance
- Add and manage WiFi networks
- Check battery level
- Setup and activate Amazon Alexa
- Set the language for Alexa
Please note: BLAST and MEGABLAST utilize WiFi for pairing and cannot be paired with other Ultimate Ears speakers. BLAST and MEGABLAST will not pair with BOOM, MEGABOOM, ROLL or WONDERBOOM.
- Various fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the Buggiest Apps I’ve ever used
I’m surprised by the poor quality of this app coming from a company like Logitech. Set up of a single device wasn’t too much of a problem but after adding a second then a third megablast device the app became unstable in its paired connection. When I removed the frost two and tried to add a third device the system wouldn’t connect. Found the device but then failed to connect to WiFi. Other things in the app are sometimes hit and miss as far as stability goes.
App Works Perfectly
The app works just fine. The setup went perfectly at every step including the speaker getting a firmware update in the process. I was shocked at the number of bad reviews. I ran the app setup on an iPhone X with iOS 13.3 as well as an iPhone 6 with iOS 12.4. Every function in the app works fine including grouping speakers. Also the range is as good as my long range headphones and I’ve gotten hours of use with a group of speakers and not one glitch. Maybe it’s people with low performance or cheap hardware phones. IDK.
Agree with other reviewers that this app needs to be fixed. I should have read app reviews before buying multiple speakers.
1. Difficult to connect speakers and then when you do they disconnect for no apparent reason.
2. It appears if you set-up on your phone and you try to do anything on your phone, I.e. save a song, search for info, it could disconnect.
3. Your device with app must be close, actually very close, to speaker to work and it should be near a power source as drains battery on device.
4. Connection range is shorter then advertised.
5. App only shows name of first speaker or parent speaker. When the addition speakers show up on app connection page there is no name so you are not sure which speaker connected. If one drops then you need to unconnected all and reconnect which means moving them all close together l. Greet way to kill the party.
Luv the speakers. Luv the concept of the app but it need many improvements. Holding out hope developers are reading the reviews and working on fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.