Blinks will gently remind you to blink.
- Easy way to keep your eyes fresh while sitting in front of a computer screen.
- Adjust a comfortable time interval.
- Choose a suitable position on screen for notifications.
Blinking is very important when working at a computer.
Blinking keeps the front surface of your eye moist to prevent dryness and irritation.
Research shows people who staring at computer screen blink less frequently — about one-fourth as often as they normally do.
To reduce your risk of dry eyes during computer use, try Вlinks!
- Blinks reminder has two modes - animated and non-animated.
- Optional you can add Blinks to launch at login.
- Use "Dismiss manually" option to close notification using a button instead of autohide.
- Disable Blinks on fullscreen apps like videos or presentations
- Notification window doesn't block any open application and keyboard or mouse actions.
• Elegant design
• Simple interface
• Animated blinking
• Usable settings
• Variable time interval
• Adjustable position on screen
• Status bar application
• Variable background opacity
• Choose a position on screen for Blinks notifications
• By selecting a random position Blinks will remind you in different places of the screen
• Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, yet so useful, my eyes don't hurt no more
it was a good investment, feeling better, Thank you to whoever did this! :) (hope you stay safe during this Pandemic, GBU)
Works … simple but ok
Just a small popup from time to time … not intrusive/annoying ...
Works just as it says. Flawlessly. How much are your eyes worth to you? The price is small and worth it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Elena Drozhzhina
- 2.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Pavel Veretennikov & Elena Drozhzhina, 2015-2020
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.