Do you love to sing karaoke, or want to speak louder? If you have a portable bluetooth speaker, this app is a must have for your iPhone.
Bluetooth Loudspeaker is an app to amplify your voice output to your wireless connected bluetooth speaker. That is, your iPhone becomes the microphone and the bluetooth speaker becomes a remote loudspeaker. This also indirectly works as volume booster or megaphone for your speech.
What can you do with a microphone and remote loudspeaker? Who needs this mic and remote loudspeaker? Some examples are:
- sing karaoke at home or anywhere,
- teaching in a classroom,
- street performance,
- speaker in a conference room,
- garage sale, outdoor sale, pop-up store sale, or other sales promotion,
- tour guide at the hot spot,
- outdoor activities,
- parties, exhibitions, celebrations and many more cases.
With this app, you have a wireless microphone on your hand!
Read me first:
1. User must have a bluetooth speaker to use this app. Do NOT choose device internal speaker as output, since there will be some echo noise.
2. This app will NOT bluetooth or airplay connect to your remote speaker. User has to manually connect to the speaker (through Settings > Bluetooth). Then open this app.
3. When using this app to output voice to connected bluetooth speaker, user can put this app as background job and run another music app such as Apple Music (or any music app). To stop, go back to this app and tap the stop button.
4. This app does NOT support wired headset / headphone or bluetooth headset or line-out.
5. This app does not download or play your local or online mp3 music or video.
Ratings and Reviews
Works well but interface could be better. Kinda hard to hear yourself over the music
Developer Response ,
User can increase the default mic gain from 40% to about 50%. Do not go over 60% as it will start to get feedback noise. All speakers will get feedback noise if the mic gain is too large.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.