Distributed in 55 countries, Boat International is the world's only truly international, monthly, English language luxury yachting magazine.
Launched in 1983, Boat International has established itself as the number one magazine for the global superyacht market. Its unrivalled coverage of power and sail yachting is achieved by drawing on the work of the world's best photographers and yachting journalists.
Boat International is the globally acknowledged authority in its field.
Annual Subscription (12 months/12 issues) - £41.99
- Subscriptions can be purchased from within the application and will unlock any issues released during the term of the subscription.
- Alternatively single issues can be purchased at a price of £4.99.
- All purchases (inc. subscriptions) will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription please do so before this 24 hour period by accessing your iTunes account settings.
- Please be aware that subscriptions cannot be cancelled/refunded once purchased.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- All content in the Boats International app is copyright Boat International Media Ltd 2017. All rights reserved.
- Terms - https://www.boatinternational.com/terms
For support please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boat International is published by Boat International Media (www.boatinternational.com).
Launch of the brand-new Boat International app, showcasing the new responsive digital edition, combining Boat International and Boat International US Edition.
Ratings and Reviews
A Beacon on the Super Yachts market.
One of my biggest challenges as a yacht broker is to count on polished, efficient and attractive media to promote the yachts I'm selling and BOAT is, no doubts, one of the best. Both sellers and buyers appreciate the way pictures and information are presented, mixed with the right amount of yachting lifestyle and luxury goods. BOAT is a well rounded, elegant and reliable tool. Congrats!
By far the...
... best content in the industry.
An above average magazine App.
I have multiple magazine subscriptions across the varied app's available (Newsstand, Zinio, stand-alones, etc.) and find Boat International to be plagued with some issues.
While not National Geographic, there is plenty of interactive content to make each issue an upgraded digital version of the print magazine. The Zoom feature is better than most, and combined with the ability to see the featured photos as a gallery make detailed observations of the vessels a snap. Each issue is large (think Wired) so expect a chunk of download time.
The problems began, for me, with "Updating the Shelf". Seemingly an endless process, I have resorted to doing a full iPad turn off/on to simply read the magazine in a reasonable time. I don't know if it's related to the NISI video played at start-up, but it's annoying at best.
Clearly the defect is the application, not the content of the magazine. I'm surprised frankly, that a publication intended to appeal to the most discriminating of readership would allow its digital "face" to be so poorly received.
Here's to hoping an update will right this ship.
- Boat International Media Ltd
- 16.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Boat International Media
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $44.99
- Feb 2011 BOAT $4.99
- Dec 2011 BOAT $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.