"Crazy idea, exquisitely well done" - Daring Fireball
"A brilliant new take on Texas hold'em" - Beautiful Pixels
Are you tired of dealing and shuffling? Let Bold Poker use your iPad and smartphones to be your personal poker dealer at your next home game.
Bold Poker uses a unique approach that preserves all the good parts of your weekly poker round: the interaction stays all the same as when playing with real cards, you still use chips for the betting but Bold Poker takes the hassle of dealing and shuffling away from you, allowing you to play two to three times as many hands as you normally would.
Here's how it works:
* An iPad in the middle of the table shows the button and the board cards
* Every player gets the free Bold Poker app on his smartphone which displays his hole cards
* To deal a new hand all you do is move the button on the iPad to the next player and new cards are dealt
* Swipe on the iPad to reveal the flop, turn and river
* Bold Poker automatically takes care of connecting all your devices
You can use Bold Poker to deal all night long for you for free. The dealer will only take a five-minute long "cigarette break" after every 30 minutes of play. Or unlock to get a full night of uninterrupted professional play.
* Bold Poker requires an internet connection to play (Wi-Fi recommended for hour long-rounds).
* You will still need chips to play
* Each player will need an Smartphone with the free Bold Poker app installed
We hope you enjoy this new way of playing poker!
If you've got any feedback or would like to get in touch, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We've discovered a even better way to deal with it: Bold Poker now comes with automatic button movement and an all-new Tip-The-Dealer pricing.
Assign each players seating position by sliding his chip on the board iPad to his seat and move the button to deal the high card. Now Bold Poker can keep track of the button position.
Whenever there's only one player left in a hand or someone discards his cards after a showdown the button will move to the next position and a new hand will be dealt.
But there's more: Only after you've played more than 100 hands and won a hand we now ask you for an optional tip — you decide if you want to give one, two, five or ten dollars - or just dismiss the card and continue playing play for free.
We hope this gives you no more excuses to not deal with it, please give it a try and let us know how you like it at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Bold Poker is great
After the first 3 hands people get the value of this app. You still get to use real chips and make real bluffs, but everything moves faster and there are no mis-deals! Try it once and you will be hooked.
Keeps the game intimate, nobody is distracted and on the phone! And everybody has to pay attention using poker chips!
If there are upgrades and extra features to purchase, i will
This app is handy. Not shuffling is great. Unfortunately removing the ability to pull your cards back seems to just be a move backwards. Especially when bugs in the game cause you to fold accidentally (for the blinds, even), and you can't get the cards back. Why did you remove that feature?
- kater calling GmbH
- 96.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2016 kater calling GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock dealing for one night $4.99
- Free Dealer Upgrade Free
- Short Stack Tip $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.