You are a sole proprietor and you do have to do most of the work by yourself? Bookkeeping only takes your valuable time? Then we suggest you use book’n’keep instead of creating difficult files and massive paper work. book’n’keep is made to fit the needs of sole traders or small companies that do not have strict bookkeeping rules like double entry accounting but still need to take care what goes in and out.
- Main features of book’n’keep
• Create receivables, payables, payments and assets
• Print your receivables as invoices and send them to your customer directly via e-Mail
• Enter all your customers, vendors and bank accounts
• Create recurring entries and post them once a month
• Enter received or made payments and assign it to a specific receivable or payable
• Keep track of due dates and payments
• Attach documents to every single transaction digitally
• Categorize your payables and receivables
• Create master files like payment terms, asset types, business types, expense and earning groups etc.
• Create automatic number ranges for receivables, payables and payments
• Five different reports (Profit&Loss, Open Items, Payables, Receivables, Tax)
• Turn over statistics by customers, vendors, expense and earning groups
• Import Customer and Vendor Data from a CSV File and your Mac Contacts
• Import Bank and Credit Card Transactions from a CSV File and create your own Import scheme
• Multicompany Setting, manage up to four different companies with book'n'keep
- Interface and usability features of book’n’keep
• Nice and simple interface
• Drag&Drop for documents
• Invoice Form Designer (Change labels and add your company header and footer)
• iCloud Sync for all data and documents, between your Macs
• Export tables to Excel or Numbers
• Detailed help guide for the main book'n'keep features
• Detailed guide to close your business year
- What's else?
book’n’keep is easy to understand even for people that are not so into bookkeeping. Creating payables and receivables is only a few clicks away. If you enter your customers and vendors in advance you don’t have to care about standard payment terms, tax id numbers (VAT) etc. You even can define standard sales tax or number ranges in the master files. Even more you can enter all the assets like computers or phones and book’n’keep will take care of depreciation or simply gives you an overview what’s yours.
You can attach up to ten documents for every single transaction or asset which means that you can simply attach a digital copy of your customer invoices or the incoming invoice from a vendor. So the document is directly attached and can be opened and resent every time you need to.
Reports and statistics will give you a feeling how your company is situated at a specific time or for a specific period. You even can export all your transactions to a file if you need a personalized view of your data.
On top of that you can work on all your Macs as book’n’keep is going to sync all your data via iCloud. It really has never been easier.
- You want to know and see more before you buy?
Simply visit our
• Homepage (www.teischl.com/booknkeep)
• Facebookpage (www.facebook.com/booknkeep)
• Or write an e-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are going to answer all your questions. Also we would be happy to receive feedback or any feature requests and ideas you might have.
Important! If you experience problems with book'n'keep please send an e-Mail, we cannot reply to reviews on the AppStore.
book’n’keep – Manage your books
- Update for 2018
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seems there’s no support for businesses just auto respond sad….
Initally I thought this was a decent software to get away from the monthy subscription based stuff, and on its face this is true. Unfortunately the support at this point is non-existent even for what would seem to be a simple thing. Personally I did a hard drive upgrade on my machine. Im not a huge fan of cloud based document storage so I had choosen to not use that aspect of this program.
As a result my company files ( identity and invoices) did not transfer over with migration assistant, although the app did. I asked a simple question via email support 12 days ago and the best they could do is immediately send me an auto responder email claiming I’d be helped in 5-9 business days. I guess they arent concerned for business owners, as I have had customers to bill. I will be forced to completely rebuild my company info. Also just so anyone reading this might say I should have used the cloud or made a backup. Ironically they do have a way to back up your data but no mechanism to import it. Very very Disappointing. If there was any kind of support being shown this might get 4 stars, but when you cant even reply to an email in weeks thats not even worth one star. Consider this before you spend your money.
I read the previous posts about the app crashing, but figured the issue would be resolved by now….. nope. App crashes constantly I will update this review if the developer ever gets back to me and helps my situation. The App Store also refuses to give me a refund…. so buyer beware.
Nice UI - Constantly Crashes
I give this app high marks for its UI design. Easy to navigate and intuitive. Unfortunately the app is useless. It crashes after EVERY 3-5 transactions.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.