Top eBook Reader on the Mac.
Supported formats: EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW, FB2, PDF, Microsoft DOC, RTF, RTFd, xHTML, Webarchive and TXT.
- Best Retina support
- Page flipping animation
- Optimized for macOS Sierra
- Exportable Highlighting and Notes
- Exportable Books
- Text To Speech for vision impaired people
- Very small memory footprint
- BookShelf database with easy metadata management
- Natural two pages viewing mode
- Table Of Contents with crossover hypertext links
- Hypertext links and tooltips to Notes (FB2)
- Text search function
- Fullscreen mode
- Gestures: scrolling, zooming
- Customisable operational keys
- Automatic charset encoding
- Customisable fonts family, sizes, colors, inter row spacing, margins, columns gap, etc
- Customisable book background
- Page flipping sound
- Printing and converting to PDF format
- Leap Motion controller support
IMPORTANT NOTE: This software can not open DRM encrypted e-books due to the law restrictions.
- macOS Dark theme support
- Hooks support
Ratings and Reviews
Great, needs a few tweaks
It's great that it allows configuring margin sizes (something Apple Books does not allow).
Really wish it would:
* Provide option for single page viewing. I don't want to use the entire screen for 2 pages. I need a single page view for use as reference to work I do in the rest of the window. Lack of single page view makes this app unusable for the purpose I need.
* Provide option for removal of all fake "real book simulacrum" - would like to remove the simulated page stack at the edges, the simulated book border, simulated book gap gradient, fake low res bookmark at top right. Just want a single page view with no fake book stuff, no wastage of margin space.
With these tweaks, it would give me something I need - an app very similar to Apple's Books, but with configurable margins. Apple's Books app wastes several inches of horizontal space on useless margins.
Dear developer, i would like to ask you to fix the custom font color for PDF files.
This is what I have been looking for a long time. I like the physical animation of turning pages and the way it looks like a real book !! Like the way I can change the color of the pages and the book binder, I never spend money on apps but really glad I did on this one. When first opened, it would be nice if the toolbar itself would change to a wooden look or choice of color. Anyway, Great App !!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Leo Mesentsev
- 10.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
English, Italian, Russian
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2011-2018 L.Y.Mesentsev, All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.