*** World's Greatest 1-on-1 Multiplayer Bowling : Bowling King! ***
*** Bowl against players around the world and become Bowling King! ***
*** Download now for free! ***
- Intuitive tap-and-swipe control
- Fantastic Bowling alleys around the world : Las Vegas, New York, Sydney, Paris and more!
- Gorgeous 60+ Bowling Balls, 27 Pins & Lanes to show off your class.
- 1-on-1 Mode : Real-time and speedy 1-on-1 multiplayer match!
- Tournaments: Multiplayer tournaments matches to win millions of chips!
- Challenge Mode : Clear a variety of stages and take rewards for free!
- Play with your friends : Bowl together with your friends anytime anywhere!
- Mini Games : Slot and Roulette chances!
- 5 Rankings are ready for you to rise through.
- 120+ Achievements.
- Multi Language support : English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
- Terms and conditions: http://www.miniclip.com/terms-and-conditions
* This game requires internet connection.
* Play on the Web at https://apps.facebook.com/pnixgamesbowlingking/
* Follow us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/theBowlingKing
- Bug fixes
- Added Apple Sign-in support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun bowling app
Highly recommend downloading this. Game is very addictive. Each match is just the right amount of time. Quick, fun matches that leave you wanting more. Also, if you don't want to spend actual money on upgrades, you can earn currency by working your way up playing the game. Graphics are pretty good for a phone. My only two complaints are some of the challenges are really hard, and strikes are really easy to hit. Challenges --They want you to zig zag a bowling ball around columns??? This is made worse by the fact that they never teach you how to preform a trick shot. And even when you figure out how to do it, it's still really hard. Maybe I missed a tutorial somewhere. If so, I'll edit this review. Easy strikes--You would think getting easy strikes would be great. And it is.... but it gets frustrating as hell when you play someone and they hit strike after strike. I bowled a perfect game probably a week after downloading it. Getting a turkey is way too easy. Overall-- a really fun game that pretty much never gets old.
Game is horrible all of the sudden
This game use to be my favorite!!! Now out of nowhere anytime my ball gets near the gutter I have no control of it, it just goes right in the gutter. When I do the challenges my ball will hit the things that go up and down when they are down. When I do the speed challenge now I never get a perfect game anymore when I use to get 10 plus game winning streaks with perfect games. I use to get strikes almost every shot now when I hit the same spot I always forever for a strike I get splits. Also when I play the speed challenge I am capped at 120 and sometimes it takes forever to get my ball back, and how my opponent can get a 130 or 140 and I also played a guy that got a 190 that’s impossible!!! Something has happened to this game and it has ruined it for me, I don’t even want to play anymore!!! Don’t waste your time downloading this app it’s either rigged all of the sudden or it’s been hacked!!! This all seem to of happened when the last update was done 5 days ago. Now I will add more your game has now gotten worse it’s such garbage now when I do 100 pin challenge my won’t even make it to the pins, it just stops halfway down. YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR HACK OR YOU ARE GONNA LOSE ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!
Funds not being allocated
I am giving this a five star review so my review can be seen. As I was playing, I noticed that I was not receiving my winnings in Trick Shot mode upon the other player disconnecting. I never even received a refund, I just completely lost the amount of chips covering the entry fee. By the time I realized this was happening, I had already lost over a million chips and as of right now, I don’t even have enough chips to play in some of the most inexpensive areas that I should have been able to afford with ease. I love the game, don’t get me wrong because there are not too many games out there that are both addictive and actually fun at the same capacity. I actually considered paying real money in order to contribute to the game I have spent so many hours on end playing. However, if I must continue to lose even as I win game upon game, I no longer see a point in keeping the game on my phone. Once that issue is fixed, I will reconsider my rating on a true five star capacity and perhaps even my resolve towards making a monetary contribution towards the continued development for Bowling King.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Miniclip SA
- 226.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 PNIX GAMES and Miniclip SA
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Cash $1.99
- Stack of Chips $1.99
- Pile of Cash $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.