App for iOS tablets and phones. It allows to set parameters and settings on Brain/Ikon/Xbar/Tracx flybarless controllers.
This App needs latest firmware release on the unit to be used to its full potential. If your devices has internet access, the app will prompt you in case a new firmware for the flybarless unit is available.
App is supported natively by Flybarless units with code MSH51630 and MSH51632, all other units type need BT module MSH51610, sold separately.
MSH products can be purchased in any of the official MSH dealer shop.
• Added in firmware routines for FrSky Integration management
• Added a new power graphic engine for Logs/Vibrations/Events (license payment)
• Added the new menu “Real time Logs”
• Added the new menu “Recorded Logs”
• Added the new menu “Vibrations” (Real time and recorded)
• Added the new menu “Events”
• In the MANUALS section added the icon for the opening of FrSky manual
• Added the new function to change the PIN and NAME of Bluetooth dongle also for devices that do not have the USB "on board" (such as Micro and Mini Brain2) executable either via Remote USB or directly via Bluetooth connection (also with iOS APPs connected via Bluetooth.
• Implemented all the required functions for “download data from unit”, “Save graphics data to file”, “Clear screen”, “Selection of visible data”, etc.
• Landscape versions implemented for all menu and pages with automatic orientation active
• When app is closed or suspended, the Bluetooth state return to the state before the app is launched
• In Demo Mode Bluetooth is turned off if it was off when app is open/launched
• Dedicated text explaining how to program the Bluetooth module PIN and NAME when a Micro or Mini is connected via Bluetooth or Remote USB
• Activated the new “Tail Motor Driven” routines (for Micro Heli only, so, for Micro Brain2 only)
• Wizard page 2: added the new "Tail Motor Driven" icon selectable only with Micro Brain2 unit
• Added the new “Proportional Tail Gain by TX” subpanel in Advanced, Setup, Tail
• In Advanced, Setup, Tail changed the label from "Proportional Gain by SW" to "Proportional Tail Gain by SW"
• Advanced -> Setup -> Tail: Moved "Proportional Tail Gain (SW and TX)" groups to the beginning before “Integral” & “Derivate” gains (PID sequence)
• Instructions of Wizard panel 5 modified to “Tail Gain: Set the gyro gain so that it shows an initial starting value of 45% on the panel.”
• Now with a “Reset to factory default”, "Tail Pitch Precompensation" and "Tail Cyclic Precompensation" values are also set to work on models with clockwise rotors (99% of models) instead of being set to zero. This should simplify the tail setup
• Now with a “Reset to factory default”, Tail Gain “I” value is changed from 25% to 30%
• Advanced -> Setup -> Tail: In the tooltip of "Integral Gain" changed from 25 to 30 the factory default value
• Wizard panel 6: the light on of CW e CCW icons takes into account also the "Tail Asymmetry" value
• Advanced -> Setup -> Tail: exchanged "Tail Asymmetry” & "Tail speed" so, now all parameters related to main rotor direction (Pitch Pre-compensation, Cyclic Pre-compensation, Asymmetry) are contiguous
• Added in “Tail Servo Chart” the KST DS565X tail servo
Ratings and Reviews
The app works well. When I first used it it would constantly crash, but with the current version it have been very nice to have.
Very handy app for those adjustments in the field. -J
I'm trying to use it with IKON 2 but the app won't work I restarted my phone still not working when I try to set gyro gain the bars don't move when I try to change servos don't work.
- MSH Electronics Srl
- 102.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MSHeli S.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- Diagnostic $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.