Transfer your ideas from brain wave to Brainwave.
• Organize on the fly by tagging notes with any number of tags
• Flag important notes; password protect sensitive notes
• Create calendar events and reminders based on your notes
• Change the size and font of the text
• Export notes directly from Brainwave to a variety of destinations, in formats including:
◦ Email as PDF
◦ Send to Dropbox or almost any app as PDF
◦ Email as text
• Create restore points, backing up all notes to a single file
• Supports links (web, phone numbers, map addresses - that can even be opened in Google Maps, calendar dates)
• Numerous configuration options
• Length of a note is limited only by device memory
• Supports all device orientations
Sometimes an idea can circle around and around in your mind - like a whirlpool swirling, or a tidal wave growing, it confuses, it overwhelms, and it isn't until you write it down that it becomes clear.
Write it down. Get it out. Record it before it’s washed away.
Free your mind to work on other thoughts. Store your brain waves in Brainwave.
Exports to File Folder can be accessed via Files app.
Added an option to use Dynamic Type font sizes with the list of notes.
Fixed a crash in settings.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The ad looks nice but no instructions come with the app. I have spent two hours trying to figure out how to create the segments that the ad demonstrates. I'd like to be able to use this ap and I'll keep trying but it's not as easy as it looks.
Love Mental Note--This: Not Quite There Yet
Mental Note, made by the same people who made Brainwave--is an outstanding app that keeps getting better and better. Brainwave to me is a cheaper and far less robust version of MN that seems to offer just one big thing lacking in MN, which is a sync to the cloud, in this case with Google Docs. Somewhere down the road, I hope, is an app that combines the best features of both.
Never Starts Up
Save your money. It doesn't work at all. If it ran for a while and crashed occasionally I could live with that for $.99. It never even started completely to give itself the opportunity to crash. De-installed & re-installed several times & got the same results. Don't buy it until they fix it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.