The Braveland trilogy concludes with the most exciting book of all, number three – welcome to Braveland Pirate strategy game! A crew of pirates led by Captain Jim embarks on a search for the Eternal Treasure. Hordes of undead, chests full of gold, devious pirate captains, and breathtaking adventures await you in the Free Islands.
- Your Hero steps on the battlefield for the first time in the series
- Travel freely between the islands on your own ship
- Random encounters with enemies in the open sea
- Heaps of rare artifacts stashed away in treasure chests
- Pirate tricks that change the course of a battle
- Three talent trees to enhance your captain
- A real pirate crew: cabin boy, daredevil, cannoneer, possessed, and many more
- Hand drawn tropical islands surrounded by a vast ocean
- Hunt for the heads of the most notorious criminals
- More than seven hours of real adventures
- Braveland Wizard
- Braveland Pirate
10 languages implemented in the game - English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Polish, Italian and Dutch.
Fast battle mode added
And some improvements and bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
A perfect ending to the trilogy!
It's everything you'd expect from a Braveland game, with the neat twist that you're now playing as the opposition from the previous two games. So you're already familiar with a lot of the tactics, but that doesn't stop it from feeling fresh and dropping surprises here and there too. LOVE IT!! Worth every penny! If you're a fan of either or both of the first two Braveland incarnations, this purchase is a no-brainer!
Short, but sweet
Game is a bit short, finished it without too much effort...but I really enjoyed it. Old school tactical, turn based strategy. Game ran smooth with no issues, worth the price, no IAP's either.
All 3 games are awesome, and this one is the best. I do wish the game was longer. Healing in the game could use a boost. Thanks for making such great games!
- Tortuga Team OOO
- 557.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Tortuga Team 2015
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.