The old school turn-based strategy game is back - welcome to Braveland Wizard! The graduate of the Academy of Magic is ready for new adventures. Her journey begins high in the mountains and passes through the southern lands, populated by orcs, ghosts, and mysterious nomads.
- New hero - Wizard
- An entire set of unique battles with unexpected surprises
- Dungeons for random battles and worthy rewards
- Piles of stylish artifacts
- Three schools of pure battle magic
- A talent tree that changes the nature of battle
- A brave team of combat allies: monk, ice archer, elementalist, and many more
- A hand-drawn game world with a huge waterfall
- And, last but not least, three cunning bosses
Grind issues fixed. No more repetitive battle. Only pure and fine gameplay.
10 languages implemented in the game - English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Polish, Italian and Dutch.
Fast battle mode added
Magic system revamped. Use more spells in your strategy clash
And some improvements and bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great Turn Based Strategy Game
Entertaining and available in 3 different themes - just wish I could control the hero in battle in each theme
First was great, this one is awesome
As the title says, the first "book" was great. But this one was even better. Thank you for providing a different enough game that it wasn't just a continuation. The game play is still really fun and simple, love the graphics as well. There are a lot more options in this game than it's predecessor. Over all, thanks again for making a game that is really fun, longer, and straight up boss fighting, magic summoning, hammer wielding goodness.
Slow boring empty
The game mechanics were confusing not sure what the hero was for, or how to earn gold to build up a team so I could win boss battles. There wasn't much to do and the game strategy was shallow.
- Tortuga Team OOO
- 408.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Tortuga Team Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.