The Zen of Breaking!
Break the line and boost through space in this atmospheric arcade experience.
How far can you push it before you break yourself?
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Far better than I was expecting
It's a little choppy, definitely a new app. The animation from the home screen to the actual game play could have a gorgeous transition.
Aside from these few little things, as well as the advertisements (that'd you'd expect from any free game!), it's gorgeous. Stunning. Beautiful. The music is so perfectly made and the gameplay itself is awesome. Really, it's great. It gives you the calm feel of the space breaking through glass and, while I might have benefited at first from a little instruction, is simple enough to grasp within minutes, if not seconds. I also really, really love that the home screen displays the game you would be playing, rather than switching to an all new screen.
Simple, beautiful, yet room for improvement.
Even my favorite game could use an improvement...
LOVE THIS ONE!!! I play almost everyday on the toilet. Never play any other videos games. Zen-like for sure. Swim/flight sensation. Beautiful colors and minimalist design.
Just 2 wishes, assuming it’s ever updated again....
1. Can you implement a way to also record your longest single run ever and have that as another goal to strive for? For example, I’m at around 214 or whatever but my longest run ever is prob around 400+. I’d like to aim for that number as well as another personal best to best.
2. The leaderboard feature doesn’t seem to do anything when I tap on it. I’m assuming that’s what that button on the intro screen is. Would be great to challenge myself against other players!!!
Cheers and thanks for the great game, guys!!!!!!!
The game is great but please cool it with the ads
Well the game is awesome and very addicting, but you absolutely need to tone down the ads, it's pretty ridiculous. An ad as soon as you open the game for the same game? Cmon. Also ads popping up in the middle of gameplay and causing you to die, seriously dudes... The ads are also so perfectly timed that as soon as you die and click to restart, an ad pops up and you click the ad instead. Most of the time I spend playing this game is spent quitting the App Store and safari tabs that opened from all the times I accidentally clicked ads. Fix that, then this game is awesome.
The developer, Ketchapp, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 137.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Ketchapp
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.