LIVE A POP STAR FANTASY WITH BRITNEY SPEARS!
Make hit songs and climb the music charts as a Pop Star with Britney Spears!
PLAY TO THE CROWD
Perform at venues worldwide - from Starbeans, to international stadiums, all the way to Britney’s stage at Planet Hollywood!
CREATE YOUR OWN SONGS AND ALBUM ART
Design your own hit single covers with a variety of locations, characters, stickers, and more!
GET THE BEST STUFF
High fashion! Superstar instruments! Adorable pets! Expensive cars! Your own mansion! You can have it ALL!
RISE TO THE TOP
Beat out other players to secure the #1 chart position and claim exclusive rewards!
START A RECORD LABEL
Join a Record Label with other aspiring Pop Stars and help each other conquer the music world!
Britney Spears: American Dream, TM and ©2016 Brandcasting Unlimited, LLC. All copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property rights in Britney Spears’ name, image and likeness are owned exclusively by Brandcasting Unlimited, LLC. All rights reserved.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
An improved player experience! We’ve heard your feedback, and addressed some technical issues to make your American Dream better than ever!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like it
But I kinda have to agree with some of the comments the graphics could be better like the ones in the Kim Kardashian game and the Kylie and Kendall games. I would also think it would be great to spend game money you earn in the game instead of actual cash I love the clothes but I'm not going to go way out to buy clothes that won't look good on my character the characters are a bit blotchy I have been playing games like this and I have to say the time it takes you to get energy back it kinda makes me get uninterested really fast good game and I feel it could be better with some fixes like the story line though
How am I supposed to rate a game I can’t even play.
It all started when I was on my journey to finding that one Nicki Minaj game. I searched her name and everything else popped up so, I just took a step back and boom. I just thought: “Hey! Maybe if I just click on the people who made the kardashian game, I’ll find her.” So, I did and I came across this game. Looked like fun so I downloaded. Why did I wait for this game? I know I didn’t wait long but, the 3 seconds wasn’t even worth it. I get all excited because I’m gonna play a new game while I wait for my energy on the Kim game to fill up but, then...something bad happens. I try to open the game and it shows your logo but, glitches off or whatever you call it. So, I take the issue to google....Google tells me to turn off my stuff completely so, I do that because I’m thinking something is wrong with my DEVICE. I turn the device back on and keep on clicking but, it does the same thing. Every other app I have installed opens up instantly but, this one won’t? A problem Glu. A big problem. This doesn’t deserve a single star. But, I had to put one because when I try to press send Apple (who you should be thanking for mercy) says “Please Rate” and there doesn’t seem to be a zero star option.
I think this is a good game, but I think that it would be better if:
• you could win clothes from events
• there would be daily gift boxes instead of daily spin
• there would be a randomized gift in each gift box
• there would be fashion competitions
• you do not have to buy clothes every time you start a gig
• it will have updates frequently
• the events should have gift boxes, too
• the events should have a chance to win designer clothes
• the game could connect with other real life users.
• there should be new clothing options at least every week
• have more of a storyline
• you can win clothes and B gems form events
• you can win makeup looks
• you will be able to win hair, makeup, hair colors, dresses, tops (short sleeves), tops (long sleeves), bottoms (shorts/short shorts), bottoms (long pants/bell bottoms/tights/sweatpants/jeans), bottoms (skirts/long skirts/short skirts), shoes(high heels/boots/flats), tattoos, accessories (jewelry/designer accessories/purses/clutches/glasses)
Also, it always says “Connection lost” which is not something people want. I do not know why the other glu games do not have it. Please fix this.
Since Kim Kardashian Hollywood has the most highest ratings, it should be more like Kim Kardashian Hollywood. Kim Kardashian Hollywood is not dull, in fact it is more fun because of these features.
Please add these features in future updates. Thank you.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Glu Games Inc
- 528.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Britney Spears: American Dream © 2016 Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Select Gem Pack $4.99
- Epic Gem Pack $9.99
- Prime Gem Pack $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.