Puts your fighting skills to the test with stunning 3D graphics, multiple fighting disciplines, and more than 400 ever evolving fighters that learn through artificial intelligence.
Battle your way through 30 environments to defeat punks, ninja, Yakuza and more. Watch out for the Big Boss. He has it in for you and his skills are unmatched! Click
"...More" to learn why you should download this game today!
You're a former member of an elite brotherhood of assassins. The problem is, with this brotherhood there's no such thing as a "former" member. You knew the Big Boss would try to drag you back in, but you never thought he's kidnap your brother to get to you. Now you must follow the way of the warrior to find him and bring him home.
Brotherhood of Violence Features Include:
• High end 3D engine
• Multitouch and third-party game controllers.
• Explore 30+ unique environments
• More than 400 different stylized opponents to defeat!
• Choose from 12 unique fighters or create your own with a deep character editor (features: face, complexion, weight, clothes, accessories and more)
• Evolving fighters AI will keep you entertained
• Play daily challenges: Hitman, Battle Royale and Survival !
• Backup and restore your save games and credits on iCloud.
• Game Center integration with ranking, leaderboard and achievements
• In-App purchases available for game credits, unlocking more companions, more attacks styles, new abilities, clothes and more!
• High quality character animations with 5 different fighting styles: Boxing, Muey-thai, Feral, Kung-fu and Karate
• Stunning graphics, full 3D characters, advanced lighting and an unprecedented level of detail
• Intuitive controls with jump, roll, attack, quick time events, super moves and more!
• Multiplayer online support up to 4 players, and 4 players with game controllers. To play online, choose a challenge, select Online and invite a Game Center friend. Also available with Bluetooth from iOS App Settings menu.
• New challenges, new graphics effects, new musics, new audio recorded in Japan by professional actors.
• Airplay compatible.
• Improved gameplay, new accessories, and much, much more.
Equip your character, learn your fighting technique. What's it going to be? Muey-thai? Kung-fu? With five different disciplines to choose from, you're ready to jump right into the middle of the action!
Get lost in the story with amazing cinematic effects, awesome lighting and intricate detail as you fight to rescue your brother. Your opponents learn through AI, so they're constantly evolving and learning your moves. What works for one bad guy today, may not work tomorrow! It's a tough fight, but you can get help if you need it. You can always unlock a companion to help you along the way.
Three levels of difficulty ensure that you'll never be bored as you perfect your fighting style. All you have to decide is whether to follow the light path of the warrior, or go into the dark. Download Brotherhood of Violence 2 - Blood Impact now and get your brawl on!
Bug fixes and performance improvements. Updated 3D engine. Addressed facebook login button, ability to sign out.
Ratings and Reviews
I really like the idea of a create your character fighter rpg-like game but this is just horrible execution. The story is a joke with those voice overs, it should have been silent. The customization elements are wonderful and the combat system has potential but its really just hot mess, it doesn't help that the "easy" mode will have you die a lot. Graphics are alright when you turn off post fx, music is pretty good too but that's it.
It's a real shame since this was made by about 10 people over 6 years.
Not bad! I am hooked now...
Using a game controller, this game feels like a side brawler on any portable device. Its like an updated version of the original Streets of Rage. Yes the dialogues and scene intros are horrible, but the action is pretty good. The character has good movement on an vertical, sideways platform. Graphics are good, and I like the variety of fighting styles. Can feel somewhat choppy at first, but you get used to it fast. If you dig some good old' fashion beat-um' up action, this will work.
by far completly surpasses the first game on all levels
I've never played the first brotherhood of violence, but I saw enough gamplay
to know that it didin't look that good, but when I came across the second
game and saw the graphics I figured that it seemed worh getting, and it turned
out it was, the graphics are improved, the people in the background for some areas
makes it have some reality to the game, the combat is alot more apealing, alos the music and opening cutsene are pretty awsome,
PS the only thing that i had trouble with was changing your characters hair color,
it doesn't equip the color you choose, it would be god to have it fixed in an update.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stephane Denis
- 379.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Russian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2013, 2021 realtech VR. All Rights Reserved. realtech VR, the realtech VR logo and Brotherhood of Violence are trademarks of realtech VR in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Small pack of credits $0.99
- Huge pack of credits $4.99
- Medium pack of credits $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.