Bubblehouse is the first NFT social marketplace where you can create and collect eco-friendly NFT collectibles for free, trade them for value, and join exclusive collector’s communities across art, fashion, hospitality, and more.
On Bubblehouse, creators and collectors don’t need crypto expertise to discover, collect, and sell digital NFTs, making NFTs accessible to the mainstream world for the first time.
Creators can make NFTs for free with a single click and collectors can buy NFTs with standard payment methods, without navigating complex crypto wallets and crypto currencies.
Bubblehouse is the first NFT environment where people can see what their friends and favorite artists, celebrities, athletes, and influencers are collecting, who else is collecting what they’re collecting, all in a real-time, interactive environment.
Join the NFT beta now!
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
So Much Potential
Been a user for awhile and love finding a platform solely for Creatives, BUT this is what I’d love to see with the app in the future.
2. No more bots , some of the replies are just obviously fake and ridiculous. It’s so discouraging .
3. An actually reason why we are posting. There isn’t much of a purpose to why we are posting our work.
4. Reward system, artists should , in a way, receive a bit of an incentive for posting their work, not money , likes don’t really validate why we are posting. Maybe a potential rewards points buy-in to be advertised as “creative of the week.”
5. Buy & Sell option. It doesn’t have to be an NFT platform, but accessible to anyone interested in purchasing art/photos/painting etc.
6. Community chat/conversation rooms. I think it’ll be cool for Creatives to create or join rooms , to talk about upcoming projects, collaborations, advice, etc. When one creative finds a loop hole of how to survive as an Artists, i think we all deserve to uplift one another.
7. An actually Home Screen, when you enter the app, that puts different creatives and newcomers upfront. Not the most liked or commented, but newcomers and different creatives, so we can encourage and help them and each other excel in our work.
This concludes my resume ! ✌🏽
great features for artists, but has some issues.
Overall, Bubblehouse is amazing for presenting your art, with many options that other socials don’t have, like collections or sliders. That being said, I notice that while the app is 12+ there is lots of art that is nsfw. I would really appreciate it if users could have the option to not see any art with that tag, or something like that.
While Bubblehouse isn’t like other social media in ways that I like, there are some ideas I think should be incorporated. I really like the story option on Instagram as a way to show wips and do polls. I feel like it makes the experience more personal. I also like how the background color is always black or white on Instagram, since it provides a plain background for your art.
Even though it has some flaws, I think bubblehouse is a really great place for artists, and I’m excited to see what it will look like in the future.
Really Cool Modules for Artists!
I love that this app allows artists to show off their art progression in ways that are otherwise really hard on mainstream apps. I think a lot of artists agree that although the final product is what they want to show off the most, sometimes there are details that you wish people noticed about your art.
Bubblehouse allows you to show off your sketches, lineart, and progress videos without worrying about messing up the “aesthetic” of your page (and I personally like showing the Before/After of adding lighting effects to my art). Obviously the app isn’t perfect as it is quite new (e.g. occasionally the app will close itself after I delete one of my posts), but I have really high hopes for Bubblehouse becoming a big platform for creators in the future!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Prairie Group Inc
- 39.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2022 Prairie Group Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Bubblehouse Item $0.99
- Bubblehouse Item $1.99
- Bubblehouse Item $4.99
- Bubblehouse Item $2.99
- Bubblehouse Item $9.99
- Bubblehouse Item $14.99
- Bubblehouse Item $19.99
- Bubblehouse Item $3.99
- Bubblehouse Item $99.99
- Bubblehouse Item $24.99